• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maya's Little Mermaid PODM Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maya's Little Mermaid PODM Quest!

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi Everyone! I decided to start a new thread to showcase my Little Mermaid PODM Quest and the scenes I have as I acquire them!

The Little Mermaid is and has always been my favorite movie. I've always had a special connection to it. I feel that Ariel's relationship with her father is like mine with my own father. The movie always makes me happy and when I joined this site and found out about PODMs and found out there were little mermaid PODMs... I knew I had to own one. I loved the idea of owning a piece of my favorite movie. Then I got this crazy idea. I wanted to own Part of Your world in PODMs. My dream is to have them all in a lighted display with an autographed piece of artwork signed by Jodi Benson ( the voice of Ariel).

Here are the scenes I have already:

"Legs are required for jumpin' dancing.."

MY Little Mermaid PODM!!! :D by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

" I wanna be where the people are..."

"I wanna be where the people are.." by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

"Walking around on those..."

" Walking around on those..." by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

What do you call em? Oh, feet!

Little mermaid podm by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Here are the scenes I still need:
"Look at this stuff isn't it neat, wouldn't ya think my collection's complete?"
2mczx4z.png

"Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything"
2ho8ugw.png

"Look at this trove, treasures untold. How many wonders can one cavern hold?"
jfulg4.png

"Lookin' around here you'd think. Sure."
tt3s.png

"She's got everything."
jadob9.png

"I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty"
2dtznnr.png

"you want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!"
xlvxp5.png

"But who cares.. No big deal.. "
2mpn70w.png

"I want Moooore."
2mwt53m.png

"I wanna see"
ohv6o6.png

"Wanna see em dancin'"
a3cpw0.png

"Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun"
1114ec5.png

"Wanderin' free, wish I could be.."
ae2wlx.png

"Betcha on land, they understand"
30iid52.png

"bet they don't reprimand their daughters"
24g4l1g.png

"bright young women, sick a swimming"
x3solu.png

"Ready to know what the people know!"
2gvo67o.png

" Ask em my questions, and get some answers!"
8wwopz.png

"What's a fire? And why does it... what's the word? Buuurrn!"
1432x40.png

I am also looking for a PODM fromt the surface "Dinglehopper" scene with scuttle like so:
$T2eC16hHJHQE9nzEztF9BQH,kCCcO!~~60_35.JPG

and one from the " You went up to the surface again, didn't you?!" scene with King Triton:
attachment.php

Any Help is greatly appreciated! :D

Thank you for looking and letting me share my crazy multi-year long dream with you!

Last edited:
I have a dinglehopper scene (actually the exact scene you have a picture of pretty much) in my collection that I might be willin to part with :) I've discovered that I prefer under water scenes :) The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie too!

I have a dinglehopper scene (actually the exact scene you have a picture of pretty much) in my collection that I might be willin to part with :) I've discovered that I prefer under water scenes :) The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie too!

Oooh :)

please let me know if I have anything you might like to trade for! :)

high fives for little mermaid love!!! :bigthumb:

love the ones you have already :) would be nice to have a little mermaid podm, so far I only have 1 lion king.

Good luck on the search for the others :)

Omg that is the most awesome collection of scenes!! Do they really have PODMs for all of them? The treasure trove? Wow! Good luck girlie! What a super collection that would make!

I hate to say this but all of the clips you need are on ebay for 100+ I got lucky and have the one of her looking up. I bought it for $75. It is in the mail comming. I wanted the clip of her saying ppl dancing and that one is 200+. So look on ebay if you are willing to spend the money.

Hi Babydawn. Trust me I stalk eBay all the time for the scenes I need; regardless of wether I can afford them.
:lol:

Thank you, but we are not allowed to post eBay links here. :(

Thank you though! :)

its just against the rules to post eBay links.

I only have a Lion King PODM, but I want more!! I love these Little Mermaid ones. *sigh*

I should have never read this. Part of Your World is my favourite Disney song and now I want all the part of your world PODM scenes, but I don't event own one PODM so I'm not even going to attempt to try to collect the scene. Good luck to you on getting all of them.

I should have never read this. Part of Your World is my favourite Disney song and now I want all the part of your world PODM scenes, but I don't even own one PODM so I'm not even going to attempt to try to collect the scene. Good luck to you on getting all of them.

Hey now, I've got my eye on you!
tumblr_lue9nsdwGT1r13r3w.gif

:lol:

Thank you for the luck! :)

I hope you get a scene you love soon! :)

That first scene! Ahhhhh one of my absolute favorites!! Good luck getting these pins Maya!
Yes I know it's my favorite of the ones I have so far! :D Thank you Alyssa! :hug:
love the ones you have already :) would be nice to have a little mermaid podm, so far I only have 1 lion king.

Good luck on the search for the others :)
Thank you! :) I hope you find a scene you love!

Cute collection :D. I really like the first scene with Ariel and Flounder. I really hope you find the other scenes you're looking for!
Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back