• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! MAYDAY MAYDAY! I've been hit! I repeat, I'M HIT! I'M GOING DOWN!! BRASDOIASUPIGOA!

ZAPPED! MAYDAY MAYDAY! I've been hit! I repeat, I'M HIT! I'M GOING DOWN!! BRASDOIASUPIGOA!

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
plane-crash-o.gif

igOFGbb30BIr5.gif

beachgoers-witness-plane-crash-o.gif

plane-crash-o.gif

203504.gif

195dguxgll224gif.gif

It's been a joy working with you all...but it looks like I'm a casualty now.

1080x1440.jpeg.f00871f07d750131f6af22000a2d0e7b

I remember the last words I ever read:

Hi [insert Kupo's name here],

Thank you for playing in our little battle. Sadly, we had to eliminate the competition, including you, so together Zagfish could rule the world! YOU SUCK! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NEENER NEENER WE WIN! YOU LOSE! BLARGGLE BLARGGLE! I'M NOT AS COOL AS YOU!*

- David

*Note, some of the transcribed letter may have gotten lost in the records and therefore, the transcription above may not be 100% accurate, but I pride myself thinking it's pretty close to the actual letter.

On that note, if someone wants to post this gif for me below, I'd be quite flattered ;D

tumblr_mau29pcW9R1qcot6r.gif

Cause Zagfish ain't coming out of this one alive...that's for sure. If he wants a battlefield where countless signatures like dead in their wake...so be it.

GameOn.gif

Last edited:
Great pin! Congratulations on a wonderful Zap! This isn't over... We are just lulling them into a false sense of security for now! Yea... that is it!

Hey Matt,

That looks pretty accurate on the note I sent. Yours was different then all the others, well, because you suck. :lol:

Great pin! Congratulations on a wonderful Zap! This isn't over... We are just lulling them into a false sense of security for now! Yea... that is it!

I have surrendered to their far superior zap firepower. BUT, if I were still going to fight, I would find a way to divide and conquer. Their combined power is too great, but they may be vulnerable separately. That's what I would try, you know, if I were going to fight ... ;-). BTW, Kupo, congrats on the great zap!

Ooooo very nice indeed!! Wow Matt! You are the master of the gifs!!! Congrats on the extremely nice Jasmine pin!!

It is plain to see that the Zagfish is much stronger than was previously thought ... I agree that the divide and conquer method may be the most effective ... that is if we can all survive the mega bombs that David and Alex keep sending out, lol! I am still quite stunned from the recent Figaro & Cleo pin I received ... it may take me a few days to recover!! :lol: Good thing I've got these pin fairy godmother wings to help out ... but even they have been affected by the amazing gift from the Zagfish! I think I'll go lie down for a bit ... I need a rest :lol: In the words of one of my most favorite characters (non-Disney, lol!) ... "After all, tomorrow is another day!" :naughty:

P.S. Does anyone else have "can you feel the love tonight" song stuck in there head? I sure do!! :lol:

Back