• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Me do an auction? I think not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me do an auction? I think not!

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Was considering doing a trade auction..., but what for?

Thread closed

Last edited:
I feel like Marquees, PTDs, and Tangled do well in Auctions. My opinion would be to auction either of the Tangled pins first. Save the Little Mermaid marquee pin for a special day...like maybe in honor of the release of the Little Mermaid (November 14, 1989). But of course, that's just my opinion. I wish you well on your auctions! :)

Thanks for the advice and input :)

So maybe I will start with the Rapunzel PTD, followed by the Pascal PTD, UK Rapunzel and finally the Little Mermaid Marquee (maybe just in time for the 3D release)

No other thoughts from anyone? I tried to make a poll, but couldn't figure it out. I'd be pretty disappointed to list a trade auction that's only gonna generate interest from one person. I guess I may just have to stick to trading :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back