• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Merlin is looking for a pin event sponsor!

FOR SALE Merlin is looking for a pin event sponsor!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Heyo! I'm very excited for the news that the pin event is in person this year! But, considering costs and that there's almost nothing in the catalog for my collections, I'm having a hard time justifying it.

SO! I figured I'd offer up myself as an event proxy for a sponsor!

Here are some details.

What I want from the Sponsor:
*Pay for the price of the admission ticket in full ($175 for reg or $275 for vip, if I get it) - - I will cover my own add-ons.
*All 8 Trading Board Tabs (if you want to do the add-on extra tabs, I can't guarantee I'll have time. It will just depend on how they run that this year)
*Ticket will be in my name, and I would like to keep the credentials and lanyard
*Comparable access to the catalog RSP for pin(s) I need for my own collection (there's, like, 2 hahah! And I'm not buying any traders, so it's really all yours)
*Full control of myself at the event (as in, please don't demand I go to the preview boards asking for close-ups or something, hahah! Or asking for a play-by-play of the day, because I'll probably be trading mostly )

What the Sponsor gets from Me:
*Priority access to the catalog WITH MY AP DISCOUNT. I'm charging no extra fee for this, so you can get my discount on any pins you want.
*My experience and expertise in filling out the RSP if you'd like. (as in, just give me the list of what you want and I'll take it from there!)
*All gift pins (unless a special, unannounced one is released that fits my collections)
*Guaranteed one pin artist signature if you want, but I can probably do a few, time permitting
*Plus, you get access to the pin event without having to worry about travel, hotel, parking, or park admission! I've got all that covered.

PAYMENT INFO:
*Payment is due within 48 hours of Ticket Purchase (June 7th) and within 48 hours of payment processing for the RSP (likely early August).
*Please don't hedge your bets and ask multiple people to try and get a ticket for you, then only get the one ticket. Not cool.

If you have any questions or anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

There's a chance that I can talk Russ into doing this too, which would be the same rules as above, hahah!

If there's just a huge list of people who jump at this, I'll, like, randomize a list or something and pick a winner (or two) on Monday.

Thanks guys!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Ps, these are the only pins I want, and the Hei Hei is a Cali exclusive, hahah!

5872db085e9e994017f8ffdbb48c4872.jpg
92dfd43259848fdc91c4e2703ef75f16.jpg
e503f4dec862664fa5e1b4158624c19c.jpg

73d53094588aad2e83a0b0e3898fdf86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I may be interested too, is this different from the One Family?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back