• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Merlin zapped me into a Toad!

ZAPPED! Merlin zapped me into a Toad!

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
That's the best thread title I could come up with.

giphy.gif

Anyway, in addition to my super amazing pin mail, which I will have to post, was this incredible Mr. Toad artwork that I didn't know existed!

Ats3ttI.jpg

giphy.gif

Merlin has been on a tear lately with awesome zaps. I think his moratorium on receiving zaps is about to come to an end.

tenor.gif

Thank you so much for thinking of me, @MerlinEmrys, it is so perfect and goes great with my other wonderground Toad find.

DJBXDex.jpg

You've been on my list for a hot second. But you keep getting such awesome pin mail, it's hard to keep up!! XD

But, anywho, as soon as I saw that postcard, I knew it had to go to you. Enjoy! :3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back