• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Merlin's Miscellaneous Moving Sale! (almost everything is $1!!)

FOR SALE Merlin's Miscellaneous Moving Sale! (almost everything is $1!!)

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang!

As many already know, Russ and I are moving into a new apartment--one that's fully renovated!!!--at the end of the month, so it's time to downsize some of the clutter that has stuck to me over the years. Darn near everything here will be $1 each, unless otherwise noted.

I'll give as close an estimate on shipping as I can, especially for the bigger things, but be aware it might change a tad depending on where you are (shipping from Florida to California is significantly more expensive than shipping from Florida to Georgia...). I'm happy to combine shipping with multiple items and any pin pickups for June (if size applicable).

If you have questions or want more pictures, please let me know! And if anything is something that you've given me (though I'm pretty sure I kept all my gifties separate), please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll pull it and pass it along to someone!

To claim an item, just post a comment with the item/items listed. Please don't edit comments! Just post again. I'll do a follow-up with shipping and such and go from there. <3

Sale ends Saturday 6/22 at 9pm est! :D

Disney DVDs!
AHDSOgW.jpg

Everything but the Nightmare Bluray is $1 each and should ship between 3.50-4.50 depending on location.
The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-a-long Bluray is still wrapped and is $5. Should ship same as above.

Tailspin still available!

Sold
Beauty and the Beast DVD
Sleeping Beauty DVD
Finding Nemo DVD
Lion King DVD
Darkwing Duck DVD

Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-along Bluray

Random DVDs!
E20b9zX.jpg

These guys are $1 each and should ship between 3.50-4.50 depending on location.

Random T-Shirts!
AewgcZW.jpg

These guys are $1 each and should ship between 3.50-4.50 depending on location. They are all size Large. The Herc shirt (official from Disney) was only worn once (it's a snug large), but the rest are used. (They'll be freshly washed and fluffed before shipping!)

Sold
Herc Shirt

Pin Trading Bags!
BOTH SOLD

5Ol3RkD.jpg
KJ1pg3x.jpg

This bag is certainly used, but is still in great condition. Has several pages (ask for more pics if you'd like!) and is a great little pack for park trading! $2 plus 3.50-4.50 shipping depending on location.

v8yRS5i.jpg

b6UofkI.jpg

[SOLD]This bag/binder can hold a lot of pins, but is admittedly a bit unwieldy to use at trading events if you're planning to carry it around. Still in great shape and has several pages (ask for more pics if you'd like!). $2 plus 5.50-6.50 shipping depending on location.

D23 Swag!
All sold!
JpWBrHz.jpg

[SOLD] Destination D 2018 Attendee bag! Comes with bag, badge, D23 pencil (XD), Mickey Birthday Button, and Mickey Portrait magnet set! $2 for the set plus 3.50-4.50 shipping depending on location.

91vbz2J.jpg

[ALL SOLD] Disney twenty-three Magazines! Most of these haven't even been opened, hahah! These all have great information, images, and all kinds of awesome stuff! Great for scrapbooking! $1 each plus 3.50-4.50 shipping depending on location (additional shipping for multiple magazines may get higher based on weight). Or get the whole set for $20 shipped flat rate!

XZZKjSr.jpg

[SOLD] Mickey Mouse Welcome Gift, complete! This set has all kinds of amazing items inside. You can see the list here. Lots of prints, unique tidbits, and all kinds of stuff. Here's an unboxing video! $5 cost, and shipping will likely be between $7-$15 depending on location.

Random Disney Park Goodies!
7EAoefD.jpg

Annual Passholder Magnets! $1 each and should ship for $1 or so depending on location. Ships for free with any other order.

Sold:
Daisy Magnet
Chef Mickey Magnet
3 APH Magnets

aa1SLoy.jpg

Some special event buttons! $1 for the whole set and should ship for 3.50-4.50 depending on location. Great gifts!

f0txvVI.jpg

Special Event park maps! $1 for the whole set and should ship for $2-$3 depending on location, or ships free with any other order.

SUPER RANDOM STUFF!!
n2dIxSW.jpg

Snag a cute figure or keychain as a gift or to add to your collection! $1 each and should ship for 3.50-4.50 depending on location.

Sold
Groot figure
Flintheart keychain
Scary Teddy figure
Genie keychain
Wall-E Figure
Darkwing keychain

ZS6FZZ8.jpg
K8AXasb.jpg

[SOLD] Need a ring of pirate keys for your dog to recreate that one scene from that one ride? Here's your chance! Was gifted this from a convention ages ago and it's been hanging on my doorknob since, but it's an awesome (and big) prop that might be just what you're looking for! It's got a satisfying clank to it. Hahah! $1 and should ship for 3.50-4.50 depending on location.

Okay, I think that's everything!! Again, that shipping estimate is as if you were buying just that one item. Combined shipping, even combined with park pickups, will be much cheaper. Of course, things like the D23 magazines may be tricky to ship with smaller stuff. But who knows!

Claim your stuff in the comments below and we will work on shipping and such over the course of the day as I can pack and weigh things. :) Thanks!

~Merlin

Last edited:
And we are up and ready for sales! :D

Sales Ledger:

@krand1276 - Scary Teddy Figure (paid, shipped)
@hopemax - large easel pin book (paid)
@speedwaystar1 - D23 magazine lot (paid, shipped)
@summerskin - Herc shirt, Wall-E figure (paid)
@nateeter - Daisy magnet, APH magnet (x2), Chef magnet, Destination D set, Mickey Mouse D23 Gift Set (paid)

@SoraPandora - pirate keys, Darkwing DVDs (paid, shipped)

@starry_solo - Flintheart keychain, Genie keychain, Darkwing keychain (invoiced)
@Shelterkat - Finding Nemo DVD (paid, shipped)
@maiarebecca - Small pin bag, Groot figure (paid, shipped)
@disneykins - BatB DVD, Sleeping Beauty DVD, Lion King DVD, NBC Bluray, APH magnet (paid, shipped)

Last edited:
I am out of the house, so I haven’t looked at everything but I would like to buy the small pin bag and the easel folio pin holder. I have one already and I like them.

He can send them to us and we can give them to you in January.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
I'm assuming you're talking about speedway's magazines? That's not a bad idea, since all of them together will be pretty heavy and expensive to ship internationally.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I’ll take the pirate keys, large pin book, Darkwing Duck And TaleSpin DVDs please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope snagged the big pin book before you, I'm afraid. :( As for the Mickey Birthday button, if no one grabs the pack by Saturday (6/22) or would like to part with it, I'll let you know! :)

Also, these guys are going going to be on sale until Saturday 6/22!!! After that, they'll be donated to charity, so snag them now! <3

I’ll just take the full Destination D event set. If anyone wants any of the other stuff (tote, badge, pencil), let me know! I mostly want the button, and maybe a magnet or two. I’m happy to send the other stuff to a good home! :)

I’ll just take the full Destination D event set. If anyone wants any of the other stuff, let me know! I mostly want the button, and maybe a magnet or two. I’m happy to send the other stuff to a good home! :)

Someone just snagged the set :( Let me dig around, I may have a spare button somewhere. XD

Lol, I really need to keep updating this thread. No problem, then - Please don’t worry about it. :)

People are just so quick!! XD but seriously, I'll look around. I seem to remember putting one somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back