• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Merry Christmas to me :)

ZAPPED! Merry Christmas to me :)

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
We came back from a week of an impromptu DLR get away. It was already a treat for me to meet many friends from the west coast and Grim gave me a suprise gift of the famous DPF pin.I came home to a lovely surprise from DPF's sweetest couple. gbdb4ever sent me a X-mas greeting with this lovely pin inside:
pin87872
Thank you so much for the sweet surprise! I love it :)

Last edited:
Grats on getting the DPF pin. That one shaped like a speech bubble right? I'd love to get my hands on that pin as well. The Tinker Bell pin is also nice. :)

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to me.. And to me!

We came back from a week of an impromptu DLR get away. It was already a treat for me to meet many friends from the west coast and Grim gave me a suprise gift of the famous DPF pin.I came home to a lovely surprise from DPF's sweetest couple. gbdb4ever sent me a X-mas greeting with this lovely pin inside:
pin87872
Thank you so much for the sweet surprise! I love it :)

What a great pin, Selen! I have to second your "Merry Christmas to me" title because Greg and Debby also sent me a beautiful pin from my wants list:
pin31960th72

You could have knocked me over with a feather! I am so touched by this lovely gift. I originally thought it was from my Secret Santa, and I emailed them to say "I got your package but I'm not opening it until after my finals as a little treat to keep me studying, hope that's OK". Then they wrote back and said they were not my SS and it was just to make my holiday brighter. Such wonderful people! They are who I think of whenever I hear the words "Disney magic." Truly! :)

Laura

Back