• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
1 WEEK AGO:

Basil runs past the truck and up onto a small hill. He shouts out for all the rats and mice to attack at once. Suddenly, tens of thousands of rodents pour over the hills surrounding Jadis and her army. They wash by her minions like a great tsunami of fur and teeth and head straight for the white witch. Jadis fiercly uses her sword and wand and manages to slice dozens and turn even more to stone, but their numbers and speed are too great. They continue to descend upon her, climbing, clawing and biting her everywhere that they can get ahold. Just as Jadis is about to make yet another sweep with her wand, Nala comes in and slashes her hand with her claw, causing her to drop the wand.

Basil, who has made his way close to her, immediately orders the rats to hoist up the wand over their heads. Basil takes the lead directly under tip of the deadly sceptor and they rush towards Jadis' legs.

narnia-jadis-1.jpg

Jadis, in the meantime, glares at Nala for having struck her. Managing to ignore the biting, stinging rodents for a moment, she raises her sword above her head, preparing to dispatch the lioness. But her sword doesn't come down. Basil and the others run the point of the wand directly into her leg, turning the would-be queen into stone.

*King Louie and the other detectives arrive just after the White witch has been turned to stone. Since their leader is now stone the white witch's army gives up and lays down their arms. Chief Louie begins to celebrate that it's over with minimum loss of life.He then realizes that Kiara is still missing. Louie walks over to the witch's tent and goes in expecting to see Kiara being held hostage. Instead the tent is empty except for a throne and small table. He walks over to the table and sees a note. Picking it up he reads it to himself.*

KIARA IS GONE AND THAT WAY SHE WILL STAY
UNTIL THE QUEEN IS FREE FROM HER PRISON OF ROCK HARD CLAY
I AM HER SERVANT BUT WHO AM I?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME YOU WILL ALL DIE

lionness.jpg

*NALA enters the tent roaring* "Where is my daughter?"

*Chief Louie explains about the note and that Kiara is not here. Nala leaves in search of her still missing daughter.*

TODAY(Present Time)

*Most of the detectives have left as the case and clues seemed to have dried up. There is no sign of KIARA or her kidnapper anywhere in the Animal Kingdom. Chief Louie sits in the DFI headquarters alone, going back over the case and trying to see what he has missed. It is getting late, but he hasn't slept well since Jadis was turned to stone. Her statue has been moved to a secret and safe location, but he still has nightmares at night and feels that the case is not finished. Only after a warm banana milk can he sleep.*
351580_1263907148697_385_385.jpg

*Suddenly King Louie is awaken by the HQ emergency phone. It is NALA.

NALA--"LOUIE I have picked up Kiara's scent in the Magic Kingdom. You must hurry!! Meet me in front of the castle. The night's fireworks are going on now and the gun powder smell has caused me to lose her. We must find her this time."

LOUIE--"NALA..stay there. I will send messages to what detectives I have on the roster and then meet you there. Not all will come after all the death last time, but some will."

*They hang up and Louie feels a new burst of energy*

MESSAGE TO DETECTIVES LISTED ON THE CURRENT ROSTER

DETECTIVES --EVERYONE TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM AND MEET AT THE CASTLE. A FRESH TRAIL IN OUR HUNT FOR KIARA HAS BEEN PICKED UP. I WILL BE MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR A LAB TO BE SET UP IN THE BANQUET HALL AND ALL OF US TO STAY IN THE CASTLE APARTMENT. IT MIGHT BE A TIGHT SQUEEZE, BUT I WANT EVERYONE TOGETHER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THIS TIME. WE LOST TOO MANY LAST TIME.

OOC:This begins our check in period.Review the rules as the game starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tink awakens as her phone goes off. she reads the text from Louie and texts back that she is on her way. Tink throws her detective kit into her bag along with a couple other things and heads over to MK. once she gets there she heads over to the castle and looks around as she waits for the others.

images

Upon receiving the message, Basil gets dressed, packs his detective kit, grabs his trusty hand lens and pipe and heads for the Magic Kingdom. "Hopefully we have a new lead. I have been restless worrying about Kiara. We must find her!"

Rafiki gets a message from Chief Louie and hurries to the castle, he did not realise that Kiara was in danger. We have to find her for my dear friend Simba and also for King Mufasa

Mr. Toad was off joy-riding around town (nowhere in particular actually) when he got the message. He swung by his apartment (only knocking over a few light posts on the way) to get his gear before heading to MK.
Singing on the way: "I'm merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily on my way to solve a, new mystery!"

A black Gran Torino, painted with a particular scale pattern of black and grey screetches around the corner, narrowly missing a guest exiting a Magical Express bus.
The tourist jumps back out of the way and screams at the driver, "You arent being magical?"" Are you insane?" This is the entrance to the Port Orleans hotel, Daytona's 70 miles north!!"

"Ssssorry" is whispered from inside the car, but the roar of the engine, or the strains of The Taccata Fugue in Dminor, drown out the reply.
The driver never swerves the wheel, he seems to be driving way to fast for Vista Blvd, the road is long and straight, except for the little swirl curve near Fort Wilderness's entrance,but the Torino rocketed forward.
The intersection for World drive will be apon him in seconds, in a reptilian blink of an eye, a decision is made and instead of going around the island that seperates the two roads, the black auto rockets over the median. For a brief second it eclipses the moonlight streaming down past the overhead Monorail and onto the roadway. Backlit by Luna's glow, a carefull observer may have seen the glint from the drivers slitted swirling eyes. The car lands with a shower of sparks as metal and pavement caress each other for the slightest of moments.
"Yessss, very nice!!" "I sssshould be in my ssssuite at the Contemporary in jussst a few minutesss"

From inside, the dark interior is lit by a soft green glow; a screen on the dash.
"ONboard online wireless tie in activated" a robotic voice chirps, "Message Recieved from Chief Louie, Playback authorized?"

"Yessss, Letss ssseee whatssss newsss" the voice is audible but barely....

The playback completes and suddenly the car slides to a 180 degree turn, tires smoking thick plumes of white smoke, brake lights scatter scarlet illumination on the blacktop as the vehicle shudders in its turn.

"Sssend a messsssage to CL, Tell him SSsstarssky , Kaa Sssstarssky is on hisss way,... Eta 4 minu....", The Torino suddenly veres left, and sends red plastic tube pieces cascading skyward as it crashes thru a barrier into the access of Monorail Way.
"Correction, Eta two minutesss."

"I wonder if my old partner got called in on thisss one too?"
"Do you remember me? Once we made a great team, sssso long ago, Didnt we B"H"M??"

Last edited:
Bianca gets the text & rushes to put on her traveling clothes.
She has been oh so worried about dear Kiara.
After a quick flight from the Big Apple, Bianca exits Orville's cabin (which to be honest, has a slight odor of Anchovie), straightens her pillbox hat and is ready for duty.

Mr Potato Head arrives at Disney Hollywood Studios after an extended trip to Disneyland Paris. It is time to check on his Barker in the queue for Toy Story Midway Mania and make sure his mannerisms are correct. Walking through the park on the way to TSMM, MPH gets a message from King Louie about a case in the Magic Kingdom. Reading the message, MPH turns around to head to the MK. MPH contemplates walking to Epcot and taking the Monorail over, but just then he finds a cast member heading over to the MK and hitches a ride. MPH walks to the front of the castle in the MK and starts looking around for the other detectives and King Louie.

Tink looks as MPH arrives and flies down to greet him. She is glad he is on the case here as it has been a tough one so far and they have lost a few detectives so far. Tink wonders when the rest of them would get here. she continues to keep watch for any signs of nala or kiara

*King/Chief Louie arrives on Main Street just in time to see the finale of the fireworks explode overhead. He notices a few detectives already gathering and headed for the castle. He then gets a message from a certain snake in the grass that he will be arriving soon. Louie makes a note to himself to remind Kaa not to eat any of his fellow detectives, especially Basil or Ms. Bianca.*

ooc..ignore spelling errors. some posts will be frommy new android phone.

*Somewhere back in Wonderland, an iPhone rings, indicating a text message has been received. The Cheshire Cat, who currently is lounging invisibly on a tree limb, lazily extends one arm and checks his phone, mildly amused that his phone even gets reception in Wonderland, let alone can receive text messages. He quickly reads the message from King Louie and gets ready to join everyone in the Magic Kingdom. He figures that there is nothing better going on at the moment and, besides, he'd kind of like to see how this adventure continues to play out.*

As Basil approaches the Magic Kingdom he stares at the distant castle, which has been enshrouded in a fog of smoke from the spent fireworks. Just outside the park he detects the smell of burnt gunpowder as well as the distinct odor of burnt rubber. He notices the tire tracks and scraped pavement of which had to be the product of a lunatic driver.

images

"Hmph." He frowns disapprovingly, lights his pipe and proceeds into the park.

Last edited:
Already having arrived onto the Walt Disney World property, Anton Ego waits impatiently at Kouzzina for a table. He had made a reservation before departing, and is so far appalled by the level of service. If this is a omen of what is to come for the industry in Florida, things will not be good. A terrified server slouches as he cautiously approaches the zealous food critic to bring news that the restaurant has closed unexpectedly early. As the server comes into speaking range of Anton Ego, he notices the tall and slender figure checking his watch down his long, roman nose. Drawing a breath, the server is interrupted before he can even start with a solitary finger indicating he should wait before speaking. Anton Ego answers his phone, nods, and turns around to leave the restaurant without ever speaking a word. The server finally releases the breath that he had been holding, relieved that he will not have to watch his every word and step.... for now....

*OOC Welcome to posting from your phone Wally! It can be fun/frustrating at times! hehe...

Having just gotten home from errands, Detective Chip finds the home of the Rescue Rangers empty with it's usual inhabitants. As he approaches the telephone, he notices the answering machine has a message from King Louie. As he listens to the urgent recording, he rapidly writes down a message for the others telling him where he would be, they might be able to meet up with him later. He then proceeds to pack a duffle bag with needed essentials be for quickly running out the front door. One Rescue Ranger Away.

Last edited:
The black auto slides into a parking spot just outside the maingates turnstiles of the MK. Usually reserved for VIP and special buses, the scale painted vehicle throws a small cloud of tire smoke and asphalt as it jolts to a halt. No one approaches the reptilian car, it sits idleing for a few moments and then just as quickly completly shuts down. A mechanical monster suddenly tranquilized and comatose.
Det. Kaa Sssstarsky slithers out, over his scared and scaled back he throws his pack and knapsack. The courtyard is always the first and hardest part of ever coming back here, The flowers in the Mickey face formation, The train platform, the tunnels with thier posters, and then the total emergance in Uncle Ws vision as you exit the tunnels, Main street, the sounds , the smells, the sights, all of it almost overwhelming to the senses, its late and people are streaming out of the park by the thousands. But somewhere on the wind, he flicks his tounge out, yes there it is, the smell of Nala.
"Yesss, " he hisses as his tongue slices the air a second time," and you are here too, arent you, MY OLD FRIEND"

IT takes only a few moments for the mighty rock python to make his way up main street, past the windows overlooking the newly renovated shops, He smiles as his eye lights on a favorite . M T Lott. the window dressing reads.
"My uncle wasss more of a villian than ssssome think, dependsss on who you assssk I guessss!!", Kaa chuckles to himself, yes it has been a long time since he enjoyed a Casey dog, a Mint Choc chip in a waffle cone, or even a Dole whip on a blazing summers day, a long time indeed since every day was life in the MK.
Almost a lifetime ago,

they say you can never go home again.... Tonite Det Kaa was going to find out!

The routunda with Walt and Mickey was completely empty save for a small group gathered around CL , these must be the others, Kaa thought, as the goup milled in front of the steps to the castle, each holding thier belongings and looking as calm as they could muster considering the circumstance and the hour.
"Now letsss sssee who isss here, and if we can get thisss ssshow ssstarted " Kaa mumbled to himself as he approached the group.The cold bicolor orbs of his eyes passed over each of the assembled detectives. Estimating, calculating skills , judging speed and strength. Years of life in the jungle had taught him that indeed the strong will survive, so now his sized up all the competitetion.

"The Tink, might have known ssshe would be here. Sssshes good I will give her that but that damn dussst!! Yess ssshe isss more than jussst firefly trickssss, Watch her" He slightly nods in the fairies direction, keeping his distance enough to avade any stray dustings.
"then theresss that Toad fellow, cant sssaayy much about him, what I have heard issss good, but itsss not much ssso hesss a real X factor. He could be a real ssssticcky wicket, bessst to obssserve him jusst yet"
Mental note-- Check Funk and Wagnellssss for frog toxinsss and the subspeices they originate from. Jusst in cassse." Another small nod this time to the daper dressed amphibian and the stare progressed to the next gatheree.
" Msss Bianca Moussse, How delissshiouss to sssseeee you again!!!"
"Now dont sssshy away like that sssurely you arent afraid of little old me after all thisss time?"
That little mouse has the mind of a steel trap, she can figure out just about anything so you better watch her closely, he thought. And she doesnt seem to remember, odd but not an unthanked blessing.
The next detective is somewhat odd. His demenior and his attire are all very foreign to Kaa but one thing is not . Magic!! The little monkey reeks of it, and not the magic of a stage performer but the magic of the ancient beings that helped make us all.If Micheal, Pierre, Jose and the rest of the birds could raise a Tiki god, uuuummm,,,,,,,,, imagine who this guy could contact!!
"Good evening ssssir!! I dont know you ssssooo allow me to introduce myssself I am Kaa, Kaa Sssstarsky of the Mid Jungle divisssion. I cant wait to ssseee you in actionsss."
With Rafiki still wondering why the snake took so formal an approach to him, Kaa turns his attention to MR PH,
He flick his tongue, nothing? The eyes that can hypnotize and command saw nothing beyond the orbs of MPH, Switch to infared vision, Kaa thought, Yesss he isss alive, but like nothing I have ever ssseen before, He sssseems to defy all ssscience by merely exsssisssting!! Quickly Kass eyes divert back to Rafiki as if MPH might be a magical creation, but then he smelled someone else and his attention was drawn away instantly.
Beforethe last detective was visible Kaa knew he was there, with his back still to the last gatheree, he could address him by name even though they were not yet face to face this evening.
Snakes have a curious ability to move thier whole body simultanouly so that if you view them from the middle up they seem to turn thier heads completey around in 180 degrees. Its a physical intimadation manuever that is both disturbing and attention grabbing, Kaa used it now as turned to the last detective, narrowed the eyeslits of his orange glowing eyes, and hissed out his final greeting
"Good evening Bassssil,"

Last edited:
Tink watches as a slithering Kaa stops shy of the group keeping his distance. Watching him as he sizes up the small group individualy she notes him nodding at each one, one at a time. as he nods to her she nods back and keeps a wary eye on him especially when he turns to face Basil. Tink thinks to herself that he better not even think of eating one of the team or he will have another think coming! she may be small but never underestimate the powers of Tink. Tink keeps an eye out for any of the missing detectives and for nala as well.

*The group of detectives is slowly assembling outside the Castle in the Magic Kingdom. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a brilliant grin appears. The grin is followed by a pair of eyes and the outline of a cat which gradually becomes solid ... although the Cat remains hovering in the air, somehow defying gravity. Chessie watches in amusement without saying a word as Kaa sizes up each of his fellow detectives, suddenly glad that he decided to leave Wonderland; he suspects that things will become most interesting quite quickly.*

Magic_Kingdom-6.jpg

*With a loud explosion the last firework goes off followed by silence in the group now gathered at the base of the castle.*

CHIEF LOUIE TO OTHERS:"Well it is good to see you all here. I see some detectives we know and some new folks here. I encourage all you veterans to help out the newbies as I most likely will be too busy overseeing the chaos...I mean case. As most of you know Kiara was kidnapped a few weeks ago. We found out that it was Jadis from Narnia, who was seeking to take the throne of King Simba--may he rest in peace or pieces as the case is. ((OOC*--Simba was killed last game) I haven't been able to sing or dance or even sleep much since the case was unfinished and a new accomplice arose. Nala called us here and I see here over there in the shadows." *Louie signals Nala to join the group*

*NALA walks over and lets everyone know what the latest is. NALA: " I couldn't give up my hunt for my daughter, especially now with Simba gone. She is all I have left. The trail ran cold in the Animal Kingdom and no matter how much I searched I couldn't find anything. I decided to move over to the Magic Kingdom to search and when I did I picked up her scent in Adventureland, but then the fireworks started and I lost it from the smoke and powder smell. Please help me find Kiara."

OOC* Several detectives have yet to check in...if you see them in chat or know them please send a PM reminder. Now you may spread out as you wish. Teamwork is encouraged, but there can only be one winner in the end.

Basil had just walked up to the group when Kaa hissed his greeting to him. Basil eyes the serpent with an air of disdain.

"Good evening, ladies and my good fellows.....kaa. I'm glad to see, once again, those of you who have been on the case. For those that have joined us for the first time, I am Inspector Basil. It is indeed a pleasure. We've lost some good detectives up to this point and we're sorely in need of help...", he follows with a mumble of "...no matter where it comes from." as he glares back at the green-eyed serpent.
basil_287.jpg

*ooc - oops. meant for that to be posted before Wally's post. Just assumed my entrance happened before Louie and Nala addressed everyone :hs:...

Last edited:
*It is a good while before Detective Chip finally makes it to the Main Entrance of the Magic Kingdom. He is cautious to avoid being trampled by the exodus of park guest, mainly due to being seemingly unnoticed except to the smallest of guests. After a bit of time and near misses from the likes of wheelchairs and strollers, he finally makes it to the Castle Hub. Chip then notices a small group of characters near the Castle stage, he approaches them after seeing King Louis and Nala and learns the predicament of the missing Kiara. "Hmm. I feel like a rookie wandering by myself, I hope that I can help me as the mystery unfolds, Hmm, Inspector Basil said something about tire marks..."

Last edited:
Dodo Byrd is already in the MK, since he forgot to go home from his last visit. He hears his I-phone sing and frantically trys to locate it. After several minutes, he finally finds the phone under a bush, which was where he had been sleeping lately.
dodo.jpg
He goes back to his fire and reads his text message. He places his pipe in his mouth and calls for his transportation to the castle.

As he boards his own personal transport, he suddenly remembers he thinks he left his hat under the bush. He rushes back to get it, and searches frantically to find it. As he reaches up to scratch his head, he realizes that he has his hat on so he gets back on his transport. Off he goes to the Castle, ready to solve the next mystery.

dodo2.jpg
As he approaches the castle, he sees that many detectives have already arrived and looks to see if there is anyone with a watch to tell him if he is late. He approaches Basil and ask if he might have the time. Oh good, he says to himself. I'm not late. Now if I can just figure out what is going on, I can get on with business of solving this mystery.

He eavesdrops on the conversations around him and learns what has happened. Kiara is still missing. Since he wasn't in town for the last mystery, he now needs to find a veteran detective to help him out with the rules and how to play, but he is confident that he can just wing it.

He realizes that the crowd is moving off toward Adventureland. He gets back on his transport and heads for Adventureland. If he just knew what was waiting for him there, he was so confused, but determined to proceed. He tried to strike up a conversation with Kaa, but was having too much trouble understanding him. He moved over toward others and tried to glean as much information as possible before starting his search.

Last edited:
Abu is just sitting down to enjoy a huge banna split and as he is taking his first bite his IPhone rings and startles him. He drops the spoon and his bite flips up smacking him in the face. Grumbling, he picks up the phone and listens to the message. Hearing that it is ANOTHER case, Abu groans and puts the phone down. He looks at the split again and decides it's best to finish it before leaving.

A while later, Abu is packed and ready to go. Hopping on Carpet they Whoosh over to Magic Kingdom where they receive more instructions from Louie. They then decide to go visit Adventureland and head that way.

Last edited:
MPH decides to head over to Adventureland, since that is where the most recent clue is. MPH to Tink: "I'm happy to see you here. I'm sorry I couldn't help you on the last case, but I'm here to help find Nala." MPH gets prepared for an adventure in Adventureland by dressing the part:

IndianaJonesMPH.jpg

Pumba gets the message and heads over to the Magic Kingdom.

"I hope we find Kiara."

Pumba wonders where to search to follow the scent.

Back