• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mickey Donald and Goofy White Water Rush (Grizzly River Run) LE 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mickey Donald and Goofy White Water Rush (Grizzly River Run) LE 500

supertank

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It's been quite a few months since my last trade auction, but I've been bit by the bug again and so here I am. Up for auction is this pin:

pin53477

Pin 53477: DLR - Camp Pin-e-ha-ha - White Water Rush - Mickey, Donald & Goofy

Bids with Haunted Mansion, Haunted Mansion Holiday, or Halloween themed will be a sure way to increase your chances of winning. Check out my wants to get an idea of... my wants!
PM me with any questions!
THE AUCTION ENDS SUNDAY November 25th AT 10PM PST

AUCTION RULES:

• [*=center]You must post your bids prior to the deadline. Any edits/posts after the deadline will not be considered.

[*=center]As with all auctions, I will NOT entertain bids with money. This is a trade auction only.

[*=center]PM me if you have questions, please don't PM me with a special offer. All bids must be visible to everyone.

• [*=center]I will post the top 3 bidders each evening.

• [*=center]On the final day, I will update the top bidders as bids are made (if I'm available)

[*=center]HAVE FUN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back