• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Mickey Mouse and Friends Halloween pin set

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's saying sold out :(
But isn't it available at the parks too ?

Yeah, I saw. I'm hoping it's at the parks too. Thing is, I can't order from DSUS as it won't recognise my address and even if I borrow someone else's address it tells me something about needing a card with a US address (or something stupid like that). It used to recognise my address though, years ago. Shipping prices were horrendous - $35 shipping minimum for a $7 stuffed animal, iirc. That didn't even take into account customs. :banghead:

Yeah, I saw. I'm hoping it's at the parks too. Thing is, I can't order from DSUS as it won't recognise my address and even if I borrow someone else's address it tells me something about needing a card with a US address (or something stupid like that). It used to recognise my address though, years ago. Shipping prices were horrendous - $35 shipping minimum for a $7 stuffed animal, iirc. That didn't even take into account customs. :banghead:
Then I'd suggest you post in either Merlins WDW pickup thread or Shelterkat/Speezards DLR thread . I'm sure if they're in the parks one of them will help :)

I see it now. It's on the app but not available for home delivery. :( I see a seller has some on ebay for $28.99 shipped, is that an option?

The Disney app appears to be shipping this now so if you're still looking I can order it for ya.

Thank you very much for the offer. Merlin has picked this up for me now (he's just picking up a couple other bits and then they'll be shipped to me). I'll close this thread now - forgot I had it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back