• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Minnie as other characters

ISO Minnie as other characters

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
*EDIT Had to update the pic of my collections because I added a few to it. Also the TDR Game Jasmin pin needs to be taken away from my wants list. From what I know I only miss 12 pins to become a Minnie as princess completist now. Also added an album with my traders.

I have been lucky enought to trade for a few of my Minnie grails lately and it made me want to find even more to my Minnie dressed as other charachter collection.

Wanted to see if anyone have any of my wants?

Starting to post a pic of my current collection. I have 3 pins on their way as well. If you have any pins of Minnie dressed as another Disney character that is not on my board or my wants feel free to show me. It might be one I didnt know excisted and need to add to my wants :)

kaNalQG.jpg

My mail goal is to get all Minnie dressed as Princesses first. But I have a few other grails on the list as well.

These are my grails:

xcaANnu.jpg

These are all the princess pins that I miss.

0gnTvad.jpg

These are all the Villains I need:

onJY0pC.jpg

And these are other characters I need:

2QCuiJ8.jpg

I will start with these. I still have more wants list as: Minnie as characters in history, Minnie as other charachters an Cast Members, Minnie as Star wars characthers and Minnie as Pirates of the Caribbean characters. But I will wait with them because the ones pictured above are higher wants for now.

Please let me know if you have any of these and wants to trade. My pinpics is Snoffsan but if that doesnt work, let me know and I can send photos of pins. I have several books of traders. Many older European pins that are not on pinpics.

Last edited:
Had to update the pic of my collections because I added a few to it. Also the TDR Game Jasmin pin needs to be taken away from my wants list. From what I know I only miss 12 pins to become a Minnie as princess completist now. Also added an album with my traders.

I just got one more pin of my Minnie as princesses want list! And I have trade negotiations going for 2 more right now! It feels amazing!!! Im actually closing in to having them all.

this is the beauty that made its way home to me yesterday.

dJZDmWY.jpg

My board as of now

TXovUNs.jpg

But for now at least I got to check one off so now its officially 11 ones missing for me to be a Minnie dressed as Disney princesses completist. At least I think. :)

These are the ones Im still missing.

uT00OuR.jpg

And Im working on possible trades for 79802, 1936 and 50889. Hopefully I will find a trade for them. And then there will be only 8 left.

Please let me know if you have any of these up for trade! Also looking for any other Minnie dressed as other charachters that I dont have.

Back