• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Minnie Platinum Jubilee Pin

ISO Minnie Platinum Jubilee Pin

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looking for one (possibly two) of the Minnie Platinum Jubilee pin! Thought we had one, but not sure it is going to work out. Sis really needs one and I would really like one, so looking to trade! Would do International for this/these! :)

RS_R9f3e78b7d7.png

I feel for ya. I liked this pin when it came out too. But figured it would be too hard to get, so i didn't bother with it. With recent events its got to be even more tough to try an get ahold of. Hopefully someone on here will be able to help though :)

I had traded for one with Sabrina. She got my pin but unfortunally she got sick before sending mine so I don't know if I will get mine either. Of course her health is more important that the pin but I still really need one so if anyone got 3 extra let me know after @stratasfan gets 2 :D

I had traded for one with Sabrina. She got my pin but unfortunally she got sick before sending mine so I don't know if I will get mine either. Of course her health is more important that the pin but I still really need one so if anyone got 3 extra let me know after @stratasfan gets 2 :D

That's what happened to ours . . . .we won her auction, but the package mailing was delayed. So, I am trying to pursue it now, as I'm not sure if and when the auction win will post.

Back