• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Missed Valentine's Day Pin(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed Valentine's Day Pin(s)?

Tr8dWitMe

New DPF Member
Rating - 85.7%
10   2   2
After years of collecting, I have (I think) going to finish a theme? I was hoping to add a Valentine Day pin to my "wants" and trade to get it! But every year, the pins are the same. Tink on a heart, Chip and Dale doing......, ect.

The pin I would have loved Disney to make is an UP pin. Maybe, Ellie getting a dozen small balloons on the hill where they would have picnics. Yes, pin on pin and free-d on the balloons.

What pin(s) do you think Disney missed AGAIN?

Ohh and I would love to see a pin(s) like this but obviously not for valentines day . . just along the pins missed

disney-princess-villians.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back