• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MLP: FIM anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I'm really sorry I guess if mods want to then please move this thread.

I was just wondering if anyone was interested because I made this pin for my friend since it was his birthday.

I've only recently started watching the series and finished it (season 3 rumors :O) but I know my friend really likes the series so I decided to create a pin for him since he likes MLP: FIM and he likes pins.

I saw this thread a couple of days ago and thought it stood for My Little Pony then got confused why it was in the "Disney pin discussion". I have so many mlp's to sell (80's era) - I loved MLP when I was little. I think the movies are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back