• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MNSSHP mystery Pooh and Minnie

MNSSHP mystery Pooh and Minnie

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
We were some of the "unfortunate" people who opened mystery boxes at the MNSSHP, only to get 7 each of Minnie and Pooh. I need to get the 2 Plutos to complete one set and have a duplicate for a Pluto collection. I will gladly trade for other pins outsde the set as well. Please PM me.

Last edited:
I feel your pain! I'm still needing goofy and a pluto for a friend as well. I never got any chasers and managed to trade for a mater. Good luck completing your set.

FYI, there is some doubt about them putting out the remaining boxes, so just keep an ear out since that will make things harder.

We were some of the "unfortunate" people who opened mystery boxes at the MNSSHP, only to get 7 each of Minnie and Pooh. I need to get the 2 Plutos to complete one set and have a duplicate for a Pluto collection. I will gladly trade for other pins outsde the set as well. Please PM me.

thank you for the information about the possible future of the boxes. I am hoping that the pins will be listed on PinPics soon, so it might be possible to start trading there. I have no chasers for trade so doubt I will be able to get those since most people usually like trading within the set.

Back