• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Moana Beautiful Florals Pin?

Moana Beautiful Florals Pin?

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey, there! I've been sort of MIA for a couple weeks here -- nothing bad, but American Girl released a new historical doll. That means a LOT of picture taking and blogging for me, not to mention that I had happened to make an accessory for it that turned out to be a key piece in the story that was NOT made for the doll by AG themselves. So, I pretty much have been only managing to stay on top of the Etsy store this week. No complaints, naturally. :D
But, I logged in to have a look on PinPics, and there is a Moana Beautiful Florals pin in the newly listed stuff. Wow! Now, that appeals. Has anyone gotten this/seen it in real life yet? If so, was it nice? Should I want this pin, like I really think I do? :)

Thanks!! You guys convinced me . . . I have to have it. :D Wow!
@TheMickeyMouseRules
Your picture did it. It's amazing. We must share the same bias.

At least, Sis did just manage to trade for my current Grail pin, so I think we'll graduate this one to that slot. I can imagine it in the collection already.
If anyone ends up with one to trade, let me know. :)

Back