Trading: Momiji Circus Dolls for Trade or Sale

Discussion in '"Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by sockgnome, Oct 7, 2019.

1. sockgnome

sockgnome Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    193   0   0

I was able to get all of the dolls I wanted from this set, but I ended up with multiples that I don't need!

Momiji released a blind box set: they are made of vinyl instead of resin, and are smaller than the normal Momiji dolls. They're adorable! I have opened the boxes to find out which doll is in which pouch, but they are still sealed in the foil. Just as with any mass-produced vinyl doll, there may be minor imperfections from manufacturing that I am not responsible for.

I'm open to trading these for Disney pins from my wants list (if you can get on Pinpics; if you can't message me with your traders), or I can sell them.

Also open to trading them for other Momiji dolls that I want, show me what you have!

Selling for $15 plus $4 shipping in the US :) I will combine shipping for multiples, depending on weight. Trade value is higher.

Pictures!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    SoraPandora likes this.
  2. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

SoraPandora likes this.
  3. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    153   0   0

Omg Katrina - I didn’t know you collected Momiji, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. sockgnome

sockgnome Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    193   0   0

I think it was one of your posts a couple years ago that introduced me to them! My teeny collection has a grand total of 4 (a few more now with this mystery set), lol. But I own the one that made me fall in love with the dolls, though it took me over a year to find: the 2015 Birthday Girl.

Are you looking for any of the circus mystery set? They're really adorable!

SoraPandora likes this.
  5. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    153   0   0

They look really cute but I think I’m sticking to the resin dolls. :)

I only have about ten in total, so my collection isn’t much bigger than yours! My favorites are Best Friends (the cat) and Hocus Pocus.

Is Birthday Girl your #1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk