• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Monster Sale: Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Monster Sale: Hercules

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
After many weeks of careful thought and reflection, I have come to a MAJOR decision and will be downsizing a collection. Don’t worry, it’s not, and will never be, Mr. Toad.

Stay tuned because this is going to be a biggie. Please know that I will be crossposting the sale through other mediums so if you see something you like, please PM quickly and I will be unable to hold anything.

All prices will include shipping as goods.

Decided to downsize my Hercules collection. I’m still going to collect Pegasus but the rest are available for SALE only. Not trading.

I’m going to do little by little since my collection is over 300 pins.

Hades Profile - $600
Meg Profile - $600
Hercules Profile - $300
Beloved Tales - $250
Dark Tales - $125
Hades cutie - $200
Meg cutie - $125
Hercules cutie - $50
Love is Crazy - $50 flaw on meg
Japan 15 fabulous years meg - $100
Japan 15 fabulous years Hercules - $75
Disney store Japan LE 110 Hercules - $150
Hades and sidekicks D23 WDI - $75
Adventures by Disney meg Greece is the Word - $200
Abd meg Kalo Taksidi - $75
Abd Hercules zero to hero - $200
Abd Hercules Kalos Orisate - $75
Villains Super Jumbo - $350

HvnN0tZ.jpg

oojYyS2.jpg

59GMsCT.jpg

JiFAjtZ.jpg

Y6dX6is.jpg

vmzYs7y.jpg

4aopRYR.jpg

nc2dvRa.jpg

H5TtkZh.jpg
reBvx07.jpg

s2JkHcZ.jpg

fpO7SXT.jpg

ZcRoPKt.jpg

6tDsvJr.jpg
8FudwwN.jpg

Prices are shipped as goods. I may have the cards to most of these so if you need them, just ask.

Thanks! Many more where these came from.

Last edited:
So the collection that I have decided to downsize is my Hercules collection. I am still collecting Pegasus since that is what started the collection and those are really the pins that I love for a few different reasons. The rest must, unfortunately, go.

I haven't had time today as I thought I would to organize pictures, prices, etc. I hope to do that sometime this week.

For a preview of what I will have available, check out my pinpics (spr175psu) if you are able.

So the collection that I have decided to downsize is my Hercules collection. I am still collecting Pegasus since that is what started the collection and those are really the pins that I love for a few different reasons. The rest must, unfortunately, go.

I haven't had time today as I thought I would to organize pictures, prices, etc. I hope to do that sometime this week.

For a preview of what I will have available, check out my pinpics (spr175psu) if you are able.
Definitely some stuff of interest there.

Hades too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back