• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Monsters Inc. Focused Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monsters Inc. Focused Collection

Magpie812

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello!

It has been a while since I posted so I thought posting a photo of my pin collection for the first time would be appropriate!

You can tell that my collection's focus is Monsters, Inc. which is one of my favorite movies of all time. My favorite Monsters, Inc. pin would have to be my super jumbo with all the doors. It took me a while to get it but I finally did!

The second focus, and much smaller, is an Everest collection which is based off my favorite ride at Animal Kingdom...plus I used to be obsessed with the Yeti as a child. You can tell I like my jumbos in this collection!

I also have a small MGM Parade collection, just missing Hercules for it to be complete.

The most important pins on the board to me are the three 2014 parks pins which represent the three we visited as a family after my mom was better after her stem cell transplant she had to get due to cancer. It was an amazing trip I'll never forget.

Along the bottom are my traders so if you see anything you like just let me know! Magpie812 on pin pics as well.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0999.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back