• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Monthly Subscription Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monthly Subscription Boxes

MasteringMatt

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I guess this kind of falls in the Disney Collectible genre. I am curious as to what everybody's opinion is on the best Disney Monthly Subscription Boxes. I am seriously thinking about subscribing to one but can realistically only afford one. I am a parks guy so items from the parks would be important to me. Curious to hear your opinions.

It depends on which subscription box you want. I've heard bad reviews about some of them (that they are scrappers) and others are better.

What type of parks pins are you looking for? If you want the newer ones, you can find people that will sell them for cost + shipping here (I used to do that when I had an AP) If you want booster packs, you can find people selling recent ones for less than parks price (not sure how they do it?)

I wasn't talking about a pin box necessarily. I was more thinking about parks merchandise.

You could watch some YouTube videos titled Disney subscription boxes. It would let you know what type of boxes are out there and what companies sell them. Usually people who pay for the subs themselves will state that but not always. I like watching them to see what merch is out there. (I have an outlet about an hour from my work.)

The merch is usually from the Disney store outlet if you get a box that is only Disney parks merch. Some boxes will state authentic Disney items and those items can be any licensed Disney product (Dollar Tree washcloth or Target pencils). If you truly want Disney Parks merch make sure that the seller has that option. Also, many sellers have a one time option where you can buy a box one time. Most sellers will customize a sub to your likes for the monthly option but not the one time option.

There are numerous companies out there so do your research to decide if the cost is worth it and to find the perfect style for you. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back