• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! More Cheshire Cat BLING for my Collection, PLUS...

ZAPPED! More Cheshire Cat BLING for my Collection, PLUS...

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Mr @Jack Skellington, YOU ROCK!

I received this ZAP of Cheshire Cat BLING from him this week.

If that wasn't enough...Oh My Gosh (I needed this too) a Wallet from the UKDS store. Love...LoVe...LOVE it. I often transfer my ID, CC's into another bag when I visit the OMK.

NOW I have this Wallet to use. WooHoo!

Christmas Wreath pin is on My CC Lanyard. Perfect-Timing.

The Key, will have a Special Place of Honor on my board. Interestingly, I don't know if any of you remember? I had visited the Cerritos Center Mall, Disney Store right when it was announced the store would close. At that time the merch hadn't been discounted yet. And, I was pleased that I was able to refrain myself and not purchase THIS key. Plus, I never returned before they closed. Well, this is ANOTHER example, of "patience is a virtue" especially with Pin Collecting.

Craig, I can't Thank you Enough for this Package of British Disney MAGIC!

Thank you from the Bottom-of-my-Heart.

Mr @Jack Skellington, YOU ROCK!

I received this ZAP of Cheshire Cat BLING from him this week.

If that wasn't enough...Oh My Gosh (I needed this too) a Wallet from the UKDS store. Love...LoVe...LOVE it. I often transfer my ID, CC's into another bag when I visit the OMK.

NOW I have this Wallet to use. WooHoo!

Christmas Wreath pin is on My CC Lanyard. Perfect-Timing.

The Key, will have a Special Place of Honor on my board. Interestingly, I don't know if any of you remember? I had visited the Cerritos Center Mall, Disney Store right when it was announced the store would close. At that time the merch hadn't been discounted yet. And, I was pleased that I was able to refrain myself and not purchase THIS key. Plus, I never returned before they closed. Well, this is ANOTHER example, of "patience is a virtue" especially with Pin Collecting.

Craig, I can't Thank you Enough for this Package of British Disney MAGIC!

Thank you from the Bottom-of-my-Heart.

That key would make a great Christmas ornament. I love the wallet (I do that too).

Cool! What a fun package.
That wallet is neat. I like to swap around, too, and use the card holders (where they have three or four pockets and a little tab that snaps -- usually with Mickey's head on it). Got the first one down at Disney Springs four years ago and have only used those since. Sis made one out of red and black leather, and then I also have the Disney Parks snacks one, which is more Summery feeling. The original one I had was shiny red and silver . . . alas, the vinyl wore out! :)

Back