• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Most *HILLARIOUS* Birthday Zap

ZAPPED! Most *HILLARIOUS* Birthday Zap

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
This is a belated "Thank You" to dear Laura (lwrn2) who zapped me with 2 nice pins last week. But the best thing in my package was the personalized birthday card she made for me.

For those of you who have seen me posting crazy pictures of dear Charlie in the near past and wondered why? ... well, it started as a joke between Laura and me and it is a long story. I will tell you that thanks to Laura's great jokes and sense of humor, some less-than-fun times became very light-hearted.

Without further due, here are the contents of my goodie-package :)

104_0029-1.jpg

Thank you so much dear Laura for your thoughtful gesture, but more than anything for sharing all the humorous times and making me literally LOL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I snuck away from my books to log in to see my "creation" right up in my face--preschool-ability drawings and all! :rofl:

I am so glad it made you smile--my only goal. Happy Birthday again!

Now back to studying.

sigh.
Laura--last final tomorrow

Back