• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Mulan dress zapped!

ZAPPED! Mulan dress zapped!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I received a package today that I was not expecting. When I opened it, I found one of the pins that I most wanted to have right now:

UGtmFlc.jpg

This little pin was such a ray of sunshine! I already had a spot on my Mulan board for it, but money is tight this month, so I was waiting to try to track it down. (I was actually getting a little nervous about its availability, too.) But now it's here! And I'm just so, so delighted!

I'm pretty sure I know who sent it, but since the sender did not include a note, I will leave them anonymous in case that was their wish. (Of course, they should feel free to publicly announce themselves here if they'd like!) Zapper, thank you so, so much! I am very grateful to you for your generosity and thoughtfulness.

OooOoOooOooo so much prettiness! Congrats on a well-timed zap! :D

I keep forgetting to search around for the Snow White one, but now I'm motivated to find it!

Back