• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Mulan Park Pack: ALL FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Mulan Park Pack: ALL FOUND

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Hello again! Since posting my wants worked so well last time (@slbrabham and @TheMickeyMouseRules are awesome, btw), I'm back with more!

At first, I was just going to keep the two Mulan pins I got in my Park Pack box and not worry about the others, but as I said in the Mail Days thread, why limit the pins I can acquire without selling a kidney? So... go, go, Gadget Park Pack!

Edited: ALL FOUND!

(Photo from pintradingdb.com, which y'all should be using 'cause it's awesome and @starry_solo is awesome.)

If you have one that you'd be willing to part with, feel free to check my traders (link in my signature), but since I don't have much, I'm also very open to buying.

Thanks, guys! :D

Last edited:
Hey Kim
I have the top 2 thanks to you . They'd be better in your collection than mine so they're yours if you want them :)
I did have a quick look at your traders and nothing stands out but I'm happy to trade them for some Box Lunch pins or maybe some future pickups from our resident wizard ;)
Just let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back