• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mulan PODM - Piece of Disney Movie - Two PODM's up for Short Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mulan PODM - Piece of Disney Movie - Two PODM's up for Short Auction
New bid for both scenes:

Pin 83597: DLP - Gourmet Pin Trading Event - Tinker Bell
Pin 63372: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - Pins and Love ( Minnie )

well... gotta give it a go.

For whichever scene seems to be less sought after??????

however, mine is the AP version. here is It's link
I like to include the original version and the ap version in my bids so the auctioneer gets a more realistic view of trade vs wants.

New bids for these Mulan PODM's, thanks. The auction ends in less then 6 hours. Here is the updated standing:

Leaderboard - Mulan PODM - 1st Scene

1st - NChouser (Always liking a good PODM scene, cute added Ariel)
2nd - Beeatingu (PTN Jasmine & Wall-E Holiday, two great pins like the princess's and Pixar
3rd - Twill20 (Two great movie PODM's, great offer) Bid for both PODM's

Leaderboard - Mulan PODM - 2nd Scene

1st - vickichip7 (Great view of Flynn in this PODM)
2nd - PrincessxJasmine89 (Lion King PODM Simba Scene, really liking the close up scene of his face)

Wow, final bidders mean business. The auction ends in less then 2 hours. Docfish2u, is the cell clear of scratches on the Aladdin PODM and do you have the backer card for it? Here is the updated standing:

1st - Docfish2u (Great couple seen with the Aladdin PODM. I am such a sucker for UP! pins I don't have. Great Snow White Scene)
2nd - NChouser (Always liking a good Toy Story PODM scene, cute added Ariel pin)
3rd - Beeatingu (PTN Jasmine & Wall-E Holiday, two great pins like the princess's and Pixar

1st - vickichip7 (Great view of Flynn in this PODM)
2nd - PrincessxJasmine89 (Lion King PODM Simba Scene, really liking the close up scene of his face)

Here is a bid for BOTH scenes....

The Toy Story PODM

The ariel Tshirt

The Alice ticket stub

and a Pinnochio PODM

I do not have a picture of it right now.... but its on the original card and is the scene of Jimminy Cricket on top of a teapot standing...

I will make this bid for both PODMs

and keep my other bid in tact for EITHER scene

Wow, more final bids. What to do?. The auction ends in less then 20 minutes. Here is the updated standing:

1st - Docfish2u (Great couple seen with the Aladdin PODM. I am such a sucker for UP! pins I don't have. Great Snow White Scene)
2nd - NChouser (That second Pinnochio sounds really tempting, wow) Bid for both Mulan pins
3rd - Beeatingu (PTN Jasmine & Wall-E Holiday, two great pins like the princess's and Pixar

1st - NChouser (Toy Story PODM, Ariel T-shirt, & Alice DSF ticket stub - you are back on top)
2nd - vickichip7 (Great view of Flynn in this Tangled PODM)
3rd - PrincessxJasmine89 (Lion King PODM Simba Scene, really liking the close up scene of his face)

Wow, more final bids. The auction ends in less then 3 minutes. Here is the updated standing:

2nd - NChouser (That second Pinnochio sounds really tempting, wow) Bid for both Mulan pins

1st - NChouser (Pinnochio PODM, thanks for posting the scene, really like it)
2nd - vickichip7 (Great view of Flynn in this Tangled PODM)
3rd - PrincessxJasmine89 (Lion King PODM Simba Scene, really liking the close up scene of his face)

Status
Not open for further replies.