• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Multiple Thanks Past Due!

ZAPPED! Multiple Thanks Past Due!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
Recently I've gotten several zaps that I wanted to publicly acknowledge.

First, I received the pins that @Damiens pins bid on a recent auction, and in the package he included this really adorable set of Alice mini pins!

IMG_3475.jpg

Next up was a package I received from @MerlinEmrys . Along with some pickups he did for me (including using one of his trade event board pulls to nab the new Ace of Hearts HM for me, which is going on my Ace lanyard for this weekend's Gay Days), he included an adorable Wonderground Gallery Tiki Room postcard and the Lion King character block as a zap! I was debating giving up my Michael collection, but with this I'm actually motivated to make a board for it and use this postcard as the centerpiece.

IMG_3476.jpg

Lastly, I did a trade with @krand1276 to trade the purple Punzie park pack pin for her orange one, since she needed the purple for her collection and I was just using mine as traders. Along with the pin she included a pretty bag, an adorable Timon bow clip, and a tin of Mickey Mouse Jelly Bellies! :3

IMG_3478.jpg

Thank you all very much for your very thoughtful zaps! <3

Back