• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! must share!

ZAPPED! must share!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
As we ALL know, David (docfish2u) was in town for most of a week. I think by the end of his visit more than one person was saying to themselves that they needed a vacation for Davids vacation!! It was a blast!

While David, Amy and Kirsten were here in town, I tried to be at DLR as much as possible to hang out. (prolly why we were so tired... 4 days of DLR.) We love David and his family very much. They are wonderful, good, kind, and caring humans whom I am Proud to call my friends.

It has taken, literally, days for me and the kids to recover from so much DLR time. Amy and Kirsten took Aileen on rides, The trading at the tables every day for Davids entire visit was fantastic because soooo many people wanted to have the chance to visit. Marissa's party was a blast.(( I had my first ever, *and hopefully last?* DSF campout, which had nothing to do with Davids visit, and likely was part of why i was sooo tired. lol))

While David visited, he was zapping left and right! His wife gave me the other Zebra Centaurette!!!! And David found a PP version of a Friday the 13th pin for Tom! And David also gave me the most adorable little tweetie bird dressed as batman i have EVER seen!!! *That Tweetie went on my new psycho pixie hat, which some folks have now seen, and it will eventually be a very recognizable hat*

So David and his awesome family have brought me one clippity clop step closer to my 2013 goal of getting all the Fantasia Centaur pins..... And i cannot thank them enough for the fun times they gave us! As well as the joy they gave my child with the attention and play time! *and cotton candy!*
thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
boy-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

thank-you-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Please, everyone feel free to add your part of Davids visit to the story!!!!

I was one of the zappers and David's "holy crap" was one of the best reactions I've had (along with his "I want to be you when I grow up" reply). Well David, I aspire to be you.

Back