• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My 2nd Star Wars Board

My 2nd Star Wars Board

Haunted575

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Wanted to share my SW boards. I’ve shown the top board before. The board on the bottom is a second board I started while I was organizing pins for the latest pin game.

Originally this board was my Alice board. As Alice started to come off, I intended to make it a Princess board. I put the ship puzzle on to take a picture and then started to look for every SW pin hiding in bags and binders. Happy to say that every SW pin I own is now displayed! Sad to say no more room for new SW pins….

18533dae8c7822f40ff08a71def947a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The displays look great. On the bottom of the two frames, there is an almost puzzle looking like piece towards the top center. What pins are those?

The displays look great. On the bottom of the two frames, there is an almost puzzle looking like piece towards the top center. What pins are those?

Not exactly sure which pin you refer to but this pin is Galaxy’s Edge Black Spire Outpost.

c283b4ac89274cd4defb2b80318a06ad.jpg

Not exactly sure which pin you refer to but this pin is Galaxy’s Edge Black Spire Outpost.

c283b4ac89274cd4defb2b80318a06ad.jpg

I wonder if they meant this

Nice boards! I've never seen that DCL puzzle set together! I have Leia, but didn't know they all went together to make a ship! :) Also had no idea those El Capitan marquees were so large! Love seeing boards where you can see size compared to other pins! :)

Thanks for sharing! Seems like you need a third SW board . . . -grin-

Back