• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Brave Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg that pin board is so beautiful!

This is my brave collection:

10252050_10152350287547082_7272196467426170932_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing!
-Charlie

Both your frames are lovely! Mine is almost full and I'll post it once I fill it up!

I love the picture on the bottom too, did you print it out? Or is it iron on to the fabric?

Thank you everyone, and Charlie, LOVE your collection and display! As for the picture on the bottom, I pullled the scene from disneyscreencaps.com, printed it on standard paper, cut it down to size and glued it onto the board. The black board is an Elmer's foam project board from a local craft store cut to the size of the frame.

FunOnABun I just love the drawing you put in the frame. It's a really nice add ! :like:
CheshireCat amaznig pins ! The triplets are so funny :lol:

braves pin are all very well designed ( bar a few crazy eyes, but rapunzel cant talk XD) i love seeing the collections. its a really nice idea to see how diffrent people frame the same collection, bravo!!! very pretty

Was able to purchase the recent DSSH books and Beloved Tales without having to sell platelets or organs (and have a pre-sale lined up for perfume bottle)...will be posting pictures of the updated board once received!

Wow! Really fabulous!! Love the Artwork of Merida and her Mom (bear)!! You have a truly nice collection of Brave pins!! :bowdown: CONGRATS!! Thank you for posting some pictures too!

Wishing you great success in acquiring your grail pins!! :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back