• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Cars/Cars Land collection - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Cars/Cars Land collection - Updated

elaw

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Completed (as far as the ones I want anyway) .... Any other collectors out there?

Updated 07/22/14 - Shadow box #1
null_zpsf228a86e.jpg

Updated expanded collection (some cars pins) ... Shadow box #2

0C67AB46-A3B6-4704-9A23-5B6096C78209_zpsre3ell3y.jpg

Last edited:
Woahh! That's a really cool collection of Cars and California adventure pins! You did a really good job at displaying them! =)

Oh lucky. You got all four of the Travel companies pins. I only got two of them.

Yeah .... The walt Disney travel company-Lightning McQueen and AAA-Mater pins are pretty easy to find for trade at DLR .... Cost-co-Fillmore a bit less common .... And chase visa-Luigi surprisingly tough.
I've got a full set available for trade.

I ran out of room in the shadow box so it's now just my Carsland collection. I picked up a full set of the 20 reveal/conceal pins at DCA this past weekend (they are still available at Los Feliz five and dime, Ramones and fly and buy)

A09B6FC8-66F3-4A80-92EA-58ADD3013CB4-10471-000011021D9AE029.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back