• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My Chin, Literally dropped-opened!

ZAPPED! My Chin, Literally dropped-opened!

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Why.... because Miss @Addicted to Alice Pins zapped me with two pins from my Wants list that I had serious doubts I would EVER get without having to put out some large amount of $....

Ann, when I opened these pins....I was literally in shock...and had to sit down. I couldn't believe what i was seeing.

FYI, I seriously was thinking I'd have to buy FP Rose's because I would not be able to afford these Authentic Disney Pins.

Again, I'm speechless...words escape me to express my gratitude and humbleness by this action.

And it truly came at a perfect time.

I've been down with bronchitis for close to 2 months. And...no rest for the weary. Still had/having to list traders for sale because money has been tight, and as many of you know, I'm going to Walt Disney World in December (boarding the plane in 25 days) so I trying to put cash away for expenses.

So, this... THIS ZAP...just completely blew-me-out-of-the-water.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Ann. XO.

May all your Christmas Dreams Come True!

7767495e020f42c43a0708fb9187d7fb.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the amazing zap, Ann truly is the best! Feel better soon, Connie, you've got an amazing time at WDW waiting for you very soon. :)

P.S. yes... Ann is AWESOME (need a picture of Oprah saying AWESOME right here, but don't know how to do that...so, this is the next best thing ).

Tyvm. Had to break down and start the oral prednisone treatment (again) today.

God I hope it works!

I've done that prednisone treatment course and for me, it always has been an absolute game changer. I'm sorry that you're still sick and your doctor is putting you back on it; feeling that awful is just miserable. I hope you're feeling better very soon, you can't be sick at WDW!

Back