• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection Image heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection Image heavy

stich96

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi there
I recently put nearly all my pins on boards and got everything sorted. I thought it's time to show off my collection, as I really good tons of pins during the last few years.
At this point I also want to thank all of you for the great trades, the pickups and the nice meetups (even though there were not that many ). You're great! & I'm really happy that I'm a part of this community
Hope the pics aren't to blurry

Last edited:
Wow, you have a lot of great pins! There are a lot that I hadn't seen before. Very nice!

Beautiful collection, those villain frames ahhh! I love the "My Dog" collection, hadn't seen that before. It's wonderful to see collections on display together, congrats!

Thanks so much guys I'm really surprised myself every time I look at my collection. Can't believe it grew so much during the last few years.

Holy cow!!! Those are some amazing pins! *eyeballs figaro sorcerer hat* so cute!!
I love this pin so much I got a great deal on this a few years ago, so happy he made it to my collection.

Beautiful collection, those villain frames ahhh! I love the "My Dog" collection, hadn't seen that before. It's wonderful to see collections on display together, congrats!
I really love such collections Nearly collecting all DLP collections, this is really addictive

Last edited:
Wow! Wonderful collection and pin boards! I really like all the Pin trading night/day/etc. logo pins, they look really great together.

Status
Not open for further replies.