• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection of pins and collectables...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection of pins and collectables...
I love the display and am jealous of the sheer size.

Where did you get that stack of pumpkin s and ghost?

Love the train

Those two on the shelve are actually part of the train, we just ran out of room on the train shelve. The ghost and snake cars went on the shelf. I was worried about the ghosts tipping over...very top heavy.

Thanks, just started this May and haven't stopped, owned 2 pins before that.

OMG! , this collection is so amazing i love the way you put your ornaments round it too :)
neat set out congrats

PudgeTheFish Well, I started with hidden mickey traders, then found the world of LE's, would go to WDI, DSF and DEC once a week on the way to Dland....very costly...plus Ebay...did like 90 trades through pinpics between May & July.... Had a friend reducing their old LE collection at a reasonable price...but the sorcerer hats From WDI pretty much did it...Trades Galore...

Last edited:
Totally amazing! I bet you don't have kids though? I daren't put anything on display like that, my little darlings would be pawing everything or worse still breaking them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back