• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection so far! UPDATED: 4/5/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection so far! UPDATED: 4/5/13

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hey guys, here are my collections...
Thank you everyone who has helped me out so far! I love you all!
I collect are Tangled, Pixie Hollow, Monsters Inc, and Brave! Yay!

7E2d9A0.jpg

Here are my Tangled pins! Please ignore the lopsided pins! haha! I am still looking for more tangled pins, if they're not shown above I want them. PM me!!

GizpKOS.jpg

My brave collection... I worked so long and hard to achieve this!! Thank you to everyone who has helped me out with my collection!! :)

551951_4115572645672_17354528_n.jpg

Tangled PODM!

MORE PICTURES COMING SOON~

Princesses!After finding millions of Princess flower scrappers, I've finally completed my princess flower set! Yay! Now to move on to the Princess Perfume set! Let me know if you have those, I really would like them! :) I am also looking for the toddler princesses, princess crests, and princesses with butterflies.

184585_4640029556767_891175999_n.jpg

My beautiful pixie hollow puzzle pins that Darris zapped me... I love them so much!!

295620_10200146322158818_1997608987_n.jpg

My boyfriends starwars pins. :)

229448_4117309129083_2127389450_n.jpg

My pin bag, for those of you who asked what it looks like! Isn't it adorable? :D

Last edited:
I love all your pins. My favourites have to be the Brave and Tangled pins.
May I ask which pin bag you're using?
I love that shade of pink and it's a little different than the typical black background.

I love all your pins. My favourites have to be the Brave and Tangled pins.
May I ask which pin bag you're using?
I love that shade of pink and it's a little different than the typical black background.

It is a pink Minnie Mouse bag, I will post pictures ASAP! :D It is really cute. I got it at downtown Disney, Orlando. I think it was about $40? It has minnie mouse stitched on the front and back in a pattern.

Added a picture of my pin bag, a close up of my tangled PODM pin and a page I forgot to include... Whoops! Haha!

Love your Tangled Pins and your PODM! I have a very similar one, but with no lanterns in the background. The gondola one with both Flynn and Rapunzel is next on my list! haha! Do you have a PODM grail scene you really want?

SUCH a cute pin bag! If I ever need a bigger bag, I just might get that one. :)

Also, I just noticed your Hufflepuff pin - Awesome! I'm a Potterhead too, and I've always said that's the house I'd be sorted into, if I ever went to Hogwarts.

Love your Tangled Pins and your PODM! I have a very similar one, but with no lanterns in the background. The gondola one with both Flynn and Rapunzel is next on my list! haha! Do you have a PODM grail scene you really want?

I am pretty happy with that scene. Everyone wants the gondola scene it seems like. I think I would only trade it for the Kingdom Dance scene. That would be cute. Haha.

SUCH a cute pin bag! If I ever need a bigger bag, I just might get that one. :)

Also, I just noticed your Hufflepuff pin - Awesome! I'm a Potterhead too, and I've always said that's the house I'd be sorted into, if I ever went to Hogwarts.

Thank you!! It's not the biggest bag, compared to the black ones it's kinda small, but I didn't need a huge bag and I fell in love with that one! :D

YAY!! I love Harry Potter!! Hufflepuff pride!! :D My sister got me that from Harry Potter World. I had no where else to put it so I just put it there. Haha!

I am pretty happy with that scene. Everyone wants the gondola scene it seems like. I think I would only trade it for the Kingdom Dance scene. That would be cute. Haha.

I love the Kingdom Dance scene too! It's so nice, and the other scenes when they are in the town. :) Congrats on your collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back