• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~*My Complete Creative Piece of Disney Movies Collection + Tangled, Mulan & Steamboat

Status
Not open for further replies.
~*My Complete Creative Piece of Disney Movies Collection + Tangled, Mulan & Steamboat

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0

My Collection Of PODM's

Hi Guys and Gals,

I wanted to share these with you all!
Jordan's Mulan and Steamboat Willies are also shown below! <3

:hsd: So here they are <3

PODM Series 1

2qkrokm.jpg

ic21le.jpg

PODM Series 2

29kxbv5.jpg

f82bc8fae46f98814f2d93785840ff8c.jpg

I'm Looking for Some Upgrades,
I am looking to Upgrade a few scenes. Not sure exactly what I want for all of them but here are the ones I would like to upgrade <3

Snow White - Snow Kissing Dopey's forehead is my most wanted.

Bambi - Looking for multiple characters either in the flowers or somewhere else.

Cinderella - Looking for the carriage or a beautiful scene with Cinderella and sparkles surrounding her.

Peter Pan - Looking for a great shot of Peter either in the window, Flying or on the Swans. (cause the Tink scene I have is technically jordans)

Tangled - I am looking for these - CLICK HERE - OR any Pretty Scene I don't already have below <3 <3 <3

Pluto's Christmas Tree - Looking for a Funny and close up of chip and Dale :)

------------------------------------------------------

My Tangled Scenes... so far ;)
Still looking for other scenes I don't have yet <3

15qp82p.jpg

1zfn4o1.jpg

25gffye.jpg

Jordan's Steamboat Willie PODM Collection

72169d1ea863d1a12a83c4ac38df34e9.jpg

Jordan's Mulan PODM Collection

bc49ca0ee4943c9c02e034b2fb63d0f0.jpg

6100b048b60b8bd61c6c145ac75f6801.jpg

0b7ab84d75ce18c89b1779eb58cbe0a8.jpg

Thanks for looking!
<3 Laz

Last edited:
Duuuuuddddde!! :eek2: Your scenes are amazing! I LOVE your little mermaid scene! And I used to have that same exact BATB scene!!

and your tangled collection.... :eek: :drool: *faints****

Gorgeous!!!

I love your Monsters Inc scene! So jealous. Your Dumbo is cute too. Took a break from completing my collection and the inspires me to finish it.

That Fantasia scene... always taunting me.

I know Right?? ;) <3

Duuuuuddddde!! :eek2: Your scenes are amazing! I LOVE your little mermaid scene! And I used to have that same exact BATB scene!!

and your tangled collection.... :eek: :drool: *faints****

Gorgeous!!!

Thank You! I worked hard on my collection for sure <3 But I am Super Proud of it!

Wow Laz! Pretty much all those scenes top my grail list!
Those are amazing! :D

It took a lot of Blood Sweat and Tears <3

WOWOWOW. Now I wish I never sold all my PODMs lol. You have so many incredible scenes! Congrats! :)

Tisk Tisk! You Shouldn't have done that! :/

Wow, congrats! I love your Tangled scenes :D.

Thank You Love!

Wow, those Tangled scenes! Just, wow! I think "drool" should cover it.

To think My Crazy Brain is still looking for like 6/7 other scenes too! @.@ I Know I AM CRAZY!

I love your Monsters Inc scene! So jealous. Your Dumbo is cute too. Took a break from completing my collection and the inspires me to finish it.

I recently got that wonderful Dumbo scene! I Totally LOVE It!

I can't even tell you how jealous I am of those scenes! Especially Bambi though. Bambi and Thumper? *dies*

Thanks Guys! <3 <3 <3

You have so many great scenes, I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to collect all of those. Nice!!

Wow! Those are just beautiful! My one lonely little Aladdin PODM pin is very jealous! Terrific collection you two have! Congrats!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Wow! All your PODMs are great scenes, but I simply love the BATB and Snow White scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back