• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My corkboard Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My corkboard Collection

Stitch1963

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I thought I would show you my latest pictures of what I display on the wallls of my spare room.

This is my Uk board. I've managed to keep getting every release since they re-started selling pins here in the UK in 2008
DSCF0014.jpg

This is my overflow UK board
DSCF0012.jpg

These are pins I have traded for over the last couple of years. They have lots of memories as I had two bad car accidents in 2009 and pin trading was one of the few things to keep me sane
DSCF0013.jpg

My small but expanding UK Cast member pins
DSCF0011.jpg

My Stitch collection. Stitch is my main character to collect
DSCF0010.jpg

More Stitch!
DSCF0009.jpg

My bits and bobs board
DSCF0008.jpg

The start of my Jumbo's board. I think this is where I may start to concentrate my collection in the future
DSCF0007.jpg

My small collection of O'Pin House pins and a few Toy Story pins
DSCF0006.jpg

More trades and some pins I couldn't resist from my trip to Disneyland Paris last month
DSCF0005.jpg

My Paris Cast pins and some Cast pins from California that my friend Donna Maloney gets me whenever she can
DSCF0004.jpg

This is really fabulous, you should be very proud of it.

I really do love to see a whole board (or 2!) of British pins, it just goes to show that we know how to pin trade/collect just as well as other countries :D

I could sit and look at these for hours - well done to you!!

-Charlie

Absolutely stunning. Makes me realize I need to raise the bar on my Stitch collection lol! :bowdown:
Love the experiments series!

Thanks for the kind comments.

Pauly, Yes, it is Mark from the old Dizpins.

I haven't been on the boards since my car accidents in 2009.

They caused me no end of financial problems, which led me to having a huge form of depression and ended up with me losing my home.

Things are starting to improve and will hopefully will be great when the insurance companies eventually settle!

Awsome collection! What is that Rescuers pin that looks like the poster in there group? The one with the lion with the thorn and the mouse pulling it out? I looked on Pinpics and I can't seem to find it. I need that pin! XD

they are all very nice you do very nice work arranging the pins on the boards. Have afew jumbos would like to display but not sure how my fav is the Epcot one from last years pin event that I have

Wow, you have so many! The boards look great! I especially like the Stitch wearing a t-shirt. And did I see the 101 Dalmatians pin where the puppies are hiding under the bridge? I love that one! It's one of the first pins I put on my wants list! You've got a really great collection, congrats!

Nothing like well organized boards to help remind you of things you like to do and good memories of the past when you got a pin or pins. I like to look at mine and remember how I traded on pinpics or here on DPF or when I was at DLR for a vacation. Or better yet, how low of a price I paid on evilbay... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back