• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My current pin collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current pin collection

Aveen2010

Disney Obsessed!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hey,

Here's a few pictures of my current pin collection. I used to have a lot more but sold a lot last year...

Board 1:
S1054662.jpg

Board 2:
S1054663.jpg

mirror photo1:
S1054675.jpg

mirror photo 2:
S1054676.jpg

full picture of mirror:
Untitled-Duplicated-01.jpg

file picture 1:
S1054678.jpg

picture 2:
S1054679.jpg

picture 3:
S1054680.jpg

picture 4:
S1054692.jpg

picture 5:
S1054694.jpg

picture 6:
S1054693.jpg

picture 7:
S1054690.jpg

picture 8:
S1054691.jpg

dlrp lanyard set:
S1052526.jpg

i have a few others i havent pictured.

As you can see I dont really sort my pins into certain categories on my boards, i kind of like the mix of pins and colour :)

Thanks for looking :)

You have so many pins I want! :O

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love that you mix all of the pins instead of having them separate! Looking good. :)

I love your pins Aveen, there quite a few Lilo and Stitch pins that i want, particularly the Lilo Fan club, Lilo PTN and the Beauty and the beast related pins. I hope your collection keeps growing!!

I just thought that you would like to know, Aveen, that after seeing the Jumbo Simba Zodiac on your board I was convinced that I needed the whole set. LOL

I just thought that you would like to know, Aveen, that after seeing the Jumbo Simba Zodiac on your board I was convinced that I needed the whole set. LOL

ha I do that when i see other peoples pins, i am like I HAVE TO HAVE THAT:p hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back