• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My-D Pins Event, Missing Pin Bag! HELP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My-D Pins Event, Missing Pin Bag! HELP!!!!!

ChickenLittle

The Sky is Falling!!!
Rating - 100%
157   0   1
I was sitting with my son in the front row tables (to the left), my friend came over to pin trade with me and left his pin bag. I remember seeing it, but I thought it belonged to Amy (wyllieam) so I didn't grab it when I left. If anyone grabbed a pin bag that was not theirs, please PM me!

If you know who has it, please contact me, any help will be greatly appreciated!

Maybe someone took it to keep it safe and will bring it back tomorrow, hoping that its owner also will be back for more trading?

In any case, I hope the pin bag turns up. I'd hate to think that someone would steal a pin bag that didn't belong to him/her. :(

only person I noticed in that area was a girl I traded with that says she "collects redheads". If anyone knows her name, pass it on!

only person I noticed in that area was a girl I traded with that says she "collects redheads". If anyone knows her name, pass it on!

I'm hoping she's there today, this bag belongs to a well known and loved pin trader in our community. I'd hate to think that someone just took it without any intentions of giving it back.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping his bag gets returned today.

I'm hoping she's there today, this bag belongs to a well known and loved pin trader in our community. I'd hate to think that someone just took it without any intentions of giving it back.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping his bag gets returned today.

I hope so too! too many missing bags and sticky fingers lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back