• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Diaplay Board and Lanyard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Diaplay Board and Lanyard!

Jirachi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! I'm new here, but not really new to pin collecting. Just wanted to share what I have so far...which isn't much [yet]! More will be added soon. I'm actually expecting some pins in the mail next week. ;)

I usually wear my lanyard to Disney, but I won't be able to go for another 2 weeks or so. I think I'll go crazy until then....

*Hope I got the image-posting thing right. Been a while since I've been to a forum*

20170306_154652_zpsqqdh7e6b.jpg
[/IMG]
20170306_154622_zpsl6gvoecx.jpg
[/IMG]
20170306_154641_zpssqnw8mgy.jpg
[/IMG]
20170306_154536_zpsmwzfmbu0.jpg
[/IMG]
20170307_105308_zpssx6x0bli.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't really collect anything in particular, other than Chip n Dale. Anything that catches my eye, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back