• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My DINOSAUR collection!!! UPDATED 07/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DINOSAUR collection!!! UPDATED 07/20/2013

allenmay8

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey everyone! I thought I would try to show off my growing Dinosaur collection! I haven't seen anyone else on here post their collection of dinosaur pins, but if you do, feel free to share yours too! If you have one I don't have, feel free to send me a trade request! I also collect anything fish, but this is a recently started collection. There are soooooo many nemo/fish pins out there, I don't know where to start! I definitely have some space to fill on this mega board though haha.

FvqmH.jpg

lKuAo.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection! When I went to WDW the Dinosaur ride was still called Countdown to Extinction. That ride scared me! o_o Well I liked it but that Carnotaurus was scary. The ride photo we have from it is rather embarrassing for me... I'm kinda hiding. XD

Unfortantly I don't have any pins from it. I have a pencil with Countdown to Extinction written on it and a Carnotaurus at the top though! lol :D

I like the idea for this collection. I'm a big fan of dinosaurs. :)

Thanks for all of your kind words guys!!! Yes, the Dino Institute symbol has to be my favorite pin of the collection! It was kind of hard to find too.

I would love to see that pencil! I have buttons from Countdown to Extinction and Dinosaur, as well as other memorabilia, so I would like to see it! My photo from when I was little was embarrassing too haha

Okay here's the stuff I have from Countdown to Extinction; I did use to have some more things but I don't think we have them anymore. I do know I have a figruine of the Carnotarus but its from the movie.

cte1.jpg

Pencil (on the other side it says Animal Kingdom), postcards and magnet. The magnet is pretty scuffed; its been on the fridge for a long time now. This stuff is either from 1999 or 2001; the two times I went to WDW.

cte2.jpg
cte3.jpg

cte4.jpg
cte5.jpg

If these pics are too big I'll link them instead. :) I wonder what other old merchandise I have around? o_o (Also photobucket has decided to rotate some of the images for some reason.)

Last edited:
wow that is really cool that you held onto that stuff! Some really cool pieces you have. I have an old "Countdown To Extinction" book that they sold in the gift shop. Got it for christmas hahaha

Nice Dino collection! I collect Dinosaur pins for my three year old who is obsessed with anything Dino. Perhaps you are the person I bid against when I'm bidding on a pin for him! I see a few I have lost in your collection-lol! He is not big enough for the ride yet, but he is excited!

wow that is really cool that you held onto that stuff! Some really cool pieces you have. I have an old "Countdown To Extinction" book that they sold in the gift shop. Got it for christmas hahaha

Thanks. :) One day I hope to visit WDW again. Its been a long time now. o_o

What kind of book is it?

what cool idea to collect dinosaurs!!
I really like your finding nemo pins . . .
actually, all your pins are great
:wiggle:

Great collection! I love dinosaurs too, amazing board! To be honest, I'm surprised you managed to find that many! You must really be on the hunt :p

Just got back from WDW, and all of these new DINOSAUR pins were waiting for me, including my Holy Grail!!!!!! Th egg is the prototype of Pin 10825: Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Pin-O-Rama Event (TriceraTop Spin with Mickey). Serial # on the pin is #000!!
Vixx2.jpg

Here is a quick update of my progress!!! I has been a little bit less than a month since my last post, and I have picked up many dinosaur pins!! Check it out! I circled the new pins in red.

lVwUV.jpg

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give another update on my dinosaur collection! I have added quite a few, but I am most proud of the top row! These have been a challenge to find!

vryny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back