• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My First Zap!! Anonamous sender

ZAPPED! My First Zap!! Anonamous sender

xPrincessEmilyx

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So this morning I heard the post arrive and went to see that I had a pretty nasty customs charge cost on an incoming parcel and was in a bit of a down mood about it. I then moved a few flyers from behind the door and found another parcel... I'd been zapped! :D

I have scoured the parcel to find out who its from but clever clever zapper has used zapper as there name all over it so I have no idea who to thank!

I recieved this gorgeous pin that I love! It's going to look great in my collection and it fits in so well :D

C6kEf.jpg

Thank you so much for this zap! I love it and I even did a little dance because I was so happy to have been zapped :D (Honestly, it scared my bf xD)

Back