• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My First Zap From Jadestarr!! (:

ZAPPED! My First Zap From Jadestarr!! (:

Hidden_Miki

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have been camping out for 35 hours for wristbands for this upcoming pin release this Saturday. I knew that I was supposed to have a package in the mail from Jadestarr for a Booster Set of Brave Pin's I had purchased when I got back home. Little did I know that I'd find inside the package along with my purchase a little extra surprise. Jadestarr Zapped me with first Zap Pin 42557: WDW - Mickey & Minnie Mouse Pilgrims 2005 It was such a cute little surprise and I just wanted to thank Jadestarr so much for the wonderful little Zap. So Jadestarr thank you such much. Your such a sweet person and I'm so grateful for the Zap :)

Congrats on your first zap Miki!!! :) I'm so happy for you!!! :) It's a wonderful pin!!! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Awwww*blushes*....I'm glad you like it! :)
I loved it and it made my morning just that much more amazing. I made it within the first 75 wristbands. I received the last items I needed for my SV gift and I got zapped. Today has just been wonderful so again thank you so much you are too sweet :)

Back