• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My first zap - from TiggerMickey!

ZAPPED! My first zap - from TiggerMickey!

MadWild

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This morning I received a very unexpected parcel - I was gobsmacked when the Postman handed over a very well-wrapped and decorated envelope, covered in air mail labels and with a US return address. Then, I saw the name on the address and I thought I had an idea as to what the parcel might contain....

...You guessed it - it was a zap! From the wonderful Judy. Once I got it open, I discovered it contained not one or two, but three pins!

My first ever Hidden Mickey:

pin66539

Pin 66539: WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Aloha - Chip and Dale

This lovely sign pin, which is much prettier in person than the pinpics image below leads you to believe:
pin11425

Pin 11425: 12 Months of Magic - Disney Buildings (Alameda Street Entrance)

And then my personal favourite, from my wants list:
pin55548

Pin 55548: Pirates of the Caribbean - Cute Characters - Mini 7 Pin Boxed Set (Goofy Only)

This is the first one I've got from this set of Cuties, so I'm really pleased. He's such a handsome little chap :D.

Thank you so much! It's great to be welcomed to the forums in this way and I really appreciate it. Judy, you are one wonderful person! :hug:

Back