• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! my first zap

ZAPPED! my first zap

jedirobot3

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
it happen when i open my package from enland for the pin that won my auction it wastheir to exatra pins i been zap.

i was so happy that i been zap to think that somone would give me exara pins to put on my pin board make me jump with joy im trying to fill my boards with different pins from my want and i need to get a few for my new appartment so when orlandoismycat dedice to zap me i almost fell over with joy it ment so much to me that you would give up to pin just to zap me i hope you read this and i want to give all my thanks to you for helping me not only be my first zap but also give me my lilo paris and goofey movie 1995 pin (see picture below) that i been despertly wanting thanks again from

jedirobot3 to rose aka orlandoismycat

th_100_2401_zpsfa72b161.jpg

Back