• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My First Zap!

ZAPPED! My First Zap!

nemo558

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Being out of town for a while and am finally back home. After unpacking and settling some dusts, I finally had time to get to important mails--especially those that look like pin packages :) As I went through them, there was an international one. I was a little suspicious because the content listed on it-- 2 x Disney pin.
8e6a68354871d442077eeb8a02723bc8.jpg

I was thinking-- did I buy 2 pins outside of US. Then as soon as I opened it, I realized I got ZAP!!!!!!!!!!! In addition to the 2017 Scrooge pin, I found a second Scrooge pin!
1d48addf0ec92a59ff0ef71574ef0249.jpg

I don't know why I started having tears in eyes. Maybe because I was just over exhausted from work and home stuffs. And this zap brought me a little joy that I just needed to forget about all the issues I needed to deal with.

MICKEYMOUSJE, thank you so much for your generosity. You zap will remain on my grail pin board to remind me of you and the wonderful community of DPF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaps have unexpectedly brought tears to my eyes as well- in fact even giving zaps sometimes has that effect - they are full of good feels all around ;D Congratulations on the lovely pin additions and way to go Rachel!! :hug:

Back