• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Frozen Collection Updated 12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Frozen Collection Updated 12/14

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Just wanted to share my Frozen collection so far! :)

10891622_863393600377383_4331642565800909588_n.jpg

I think I'm going to give up being a "completist" though, its too stressful! They have just released too many in too short of time!!

Last edited:
They look so pretty together!!!!! I am glad to have been able to help with a small part of your collection ^_^!!! Good luck getting the rest <3

Very pretty! I love the last shadow box you have pictured (the black one). Did you make it yourself?

Which pins are you missing?

Last edited:
Oooh, so much wonderful! I love the way you have them framed. You have a very beautiful collection. Congratulations and good luck getting the rest! :)

Oh my gosh, I've been drooling over that DLRP/Dreams pin. I've pretty much given up on the thought of getting the hard-to-find and LE Frozen pins (for now, anyway!) but that one I'm going to have to try to track down as soon as I get my next paycheck. :D

Congrats! I thought I saw that Eva (echan50) did the shadow box as part of a gift exchange.

You are correct! Eva made the black shadowbox for me, and it is one of my most treasured possessions :) I was waiting to hang it on the wall until I get my final pin I am missing (the DSF Olaf!).

Thank you for all the comments everyone! I am happy it is well liked :) It is very very special to me.

Thank you for all the compliments guys!
I ended up getting DSF Olaf from some dear friends IRL. Now I just have to keep up!! Crossing my fingers on this WDI release :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back