• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My idea!!

brookegreene22

It all started with a mouse
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
So after seeing the amazing ways everyone displays their pins, I have doing a lot of thinking of how I would like to show mine off.
In my spare time (which is rare..lol) I enjoy puzzles and am on my third Disney one. The two I finished were too pretty to destroy so I glued them together in the hopes of framing them one day. While working on the one I'm doing now, last night it hit me! They would look great with the pins from the movie around them!! (at least I think they will!)
It slightly changes my goals for collecting but I think it will be so neat to show both of my loves off at the same time!
Here's the first puzzle I did..so of course I will need Snow White pins

and here's the second one I did..so I will need Cinderella pins too!

I'm currently working on Pinocchio and have an Alice and Wonderland puzzle ready and waiting!
What do you all think?

I don't think I will put the pins through the puzzle, but get a frame big enough to display them around the puzzle. For instance, with the Snow White to puzzle get a pin for each character and put them around it.

ohhhhh.....fabulous idea!!! i love puzzles too, my favorites are the Thomas Kinkade ones. I want an alice in wonderland one now though! =)

Walmart has a really cute Alice and Wonderland one for $10. I bought it and will do it after I finish my pinocchio one! See if yours has it!

Good Luck! I know me and my hubby tried making the cinderella puzzle one and , yea...we never finished it. I guess we should start with a smaller amount of pieces! LOL

I think it would be cool if you put the pins on the actual puzzle in place of the other characters.
I have done quite a few frames and have used pictures for the backgrounds and added the pins to make it a scene.
I believe Bruce (BWSCHULTZ) showed one of his frames which was the piano room from 101 dalmatians and has all of the pups playing and doing things in the pic. It looks great and like on your princess one, I could see tinkerbell flying right above the castle, just fint the right tink.

That Snow White puzzle is beautiful!! What make is it???

It's from Walmart..or at least that's where I bought it. You can buy them online too, just google Disney Fine Art puzzles. Walmart sells them for $10, but sometimes don't have many in stock. Recently they have Disney Artist puzzles instead of the ones above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back