• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Jessica Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome framing job and amazing collection! My husband just drooled over your Jessica's and "hates" you because now he wants them too! lol (He has a very small collection that is steadily growing)

I love the lanyards in the frames...great idea!

You also used the Jessica pic from the DVD set almost the same way I was going to...lol!

DROOOOLLLLL!! :) Awesome collection and great frames. You have some awesome Jess pins. Thanks for sharing your pics!

Wow, you have a very large collection. I'm not much of a Jessica Rabbit fan but's its still great to see how people display their pins.

The theming is cool, the way you've included lanyards is clever, the different solid colors for the backgrounds are striking, and I LOVE the wall covered in Jessica frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back