• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My last Brave pins!!!!!!!

My last Brave pins!!!!!!!

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey guys! <3

Soooooo I'm starting to feel that I can actually become a near completist for one of my most beloved themes I collect- Brave! I'm on the way- I have a handful left to get, and to a UK collector like me that's quite an achievement! :lol:

I'm looking for all the remaining Brave pins I need for my collection, which are listed here! Some of them are veeeeery grail worthy and others are like... $10 on eBay. I just haven't gotten around to buying the easy ones ^_^''

pin93149th72
Pin 93149: Merida - Brave - Mischief Makers - Jerry Leigh Collection 2012

pin101242th72
Pin 101242: Adventures by Disney – Scotland: A Brave Adventure - Elinor as Bear
pin101243th72
Pin 101243: Adventures by Disney – Scotland: A Brave Adventure - Merida with Angus
pin101244th72
Pin 101244: Adventures by Disney – Scotland: A Brave Adventure - Witch's Cauldron

ALSO LOOKING FOR WDW FESTIVAL OF FANTASY MERIDA MYSTERY PIN, AND WDI PRINCESS GOLD OVAL MERIDA PIN, just can't find pics! >.< <3

Also looking for these cute buttons! :) <3

I'm willing to buy any of these for a fair price, or trade for them! :) My PinPics and DPP ID is PrincessxJasmine89- let me know if you see anything so we can work it out! I'm willing to trade from my collection too for the right pins ;) Thanks so much everyone! :)

-PrincessxJasmine89 :)

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm on my phone right now but I get my laptop back tonight. I have many if not most of these and id love to set up a big trade with you to help complete your collection.

There's just a couple of OEs at the parks, they're not on my lot because I can't find the pics :( haha!

If you're looking for the adventures by disney pins I have a couple for trade! :) PM me if you're interested :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back