• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Lion King Collection after trading for only 9 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lion King Collection after trading for only 9 Months

Priderock_pins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
10818867_1495717044050627_659842694_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This picture was taken a week ago
I never thought i would own some of these pins and after almost giving up before here is my collection

Last edited:
I don't collect the lion king so I don't know which ones are the grails but this is an awesome collection my favorite is the huge jumbo in the middle with all the animals congrats =)

I was smiling until I saw that jumbo and then it went to a jealous scowl. :) Kidding. Kind of. Wonderful collection!

Wow what a gorgeous collection! I really love the spinner to the left of the jumbo! It's so unique. Congrats on all of your trading success!

It looks great. My only advise is that having such a great collection with some hard to fine pins try to keep it under a glass for protection or at least protect from sunlight. Congratulations!

P.d. If you later on get tired of it, sent me a pm. :drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back